This 152m2 five bedrooms family home has an impressive view of the water in front of the house. The house is located in the popular Randwijck, on the border with Amsterdam and walking distance to the Amsterdamse Bos, public transport and A9 and A10 highways.
The surroundings of the house are very child friendly. The house is very centrally located with many schools and sport clubs close by. The A9 and A10 highways are easily accessible and public transport is within walking distance. The Amsterdamse Bos is only a five-minute walk away.
You can reach the shops at Groot Gelderlandplein (Amsterdam) or Stadshart (Amstelveen) by bike within ten minutes.
In short, an ideal place to live with children and when working in Amsterdam (Zuidas) and surroundings.
- spacious street with water view;
- kitchen installed in 2018;
- practical basement;
- white oiled oak parquet floor (2019) on the ground floor;
- first floor needs to be modernised (see floorplan);
- west-facing garden;
- five large bedrooms;
- living room with bay window and fireplace;
- dormers on both front and back at the second floor;
- second bathroom on the second floor;
- parking with permit.
Read full description