For sale commercial space in a monument with building permit for living space. A building plan was made by an architect on behalf of the current owner, who subsequently applied for and obtained a conversion permit from the municipality, so building is immediately possible!
The construction plan concerns the creation of a beautiful double apartment with a rear facade fully glazed, see impressions, a particularly high living floor with a mezzanine and bedrooms with bathroom in the basement.
By removing part of the floor at the back of the first floor, a small courtyard is created, but more importantly, light and air on 3 floors!
The apartment currently has a corporate destination and is approximately 145 m2. The building permit, however, provides approximately 170m2 of living space by enlarging the mezzanine floor. But of course it can also be rebuilt differently or keep its corporate destination.
The apartment is located on one of the main canals of Amsterdam, around the corner from the shopping area “De 9 Straatjes”. So all urban facilities are in the vicinity.
- The property is located on its own ground so no leasehold.
- The apartment is located in a national monument.
- It concerns a business space which can be converted into living space.
- There is a building plan with a building permit.
- The buyer can renovate according to his own taste and wishes.
Read full description