Extremely bright, spacious loft apartment of 131 m˛ divided over the two top floors of a prominent ‘Rijksmonument’. It has a phenomenal and spacious roof terrace with a beautiful view of the city and a view of important monuments such as the Westertoren and the Paleis op de Dam.
Stately entrance through the joint stairwell. Second floor: entrance with internal stairs to the open and spacious living floor on the third floor. The kitchen is equipped with a spacious cooking island and various built-in appliances, and an American fridge. The spacious living room contains a beautiful view of the Herengracht and Blauwburgwal, attractive fireplace and a warm solid wooden floor. The living room grants access to the large, sunny terrace (southwest location / both morning and afternoon sun!) With a view of the authentic rear facade of the building. Additionally the space contains a separate toilet and spacious bathroom with separate shower, bath and large sink.
On the fourth floor, in the hood of the building, there is currently a particularly beautiful and characteristic space that could easily be divided into two or three separate rooms. The windows, the beautiful sight lines on the canal, the special light and the mezzanine give the second living floor a unique atmosphere. It is a very spacious study / bedroom over the entire floor. Characteristic of this space is the beautiful roof construction. At the front is a storage room with a connection for the washer and dryer and extra storage in the attic under a gabled ceiling.
The apartment is located on the most important main canal, the Herengracht, between the Brouwersgracht and the Herenstraat in building “Herengracht 72” at the Blauwburgwal. With a location in the middle of the canals, near De Jordaan and the Haarlemmerbuurt and Central Station.
The house is part of the VVE “Association of owners Herengracht 72”. It is a good and pleasantly functioning Owners Association. The service costs are € 275,- per month including an advance on heating costs, gas and electricity.
- National monument;
- Own ground;
- Recently new foundation;
- Entire building painted in 2018;
- Living area 130,8 m˛ (NEN2580);
- Lots of privacy and tranquility;
- Sunny and bright house with characteristic beamed ceiling and roof construction
- Roof terrace located directly on the living floor with sun all day;
- Beautiful view with many different sight lines on the canal and city;
- Own storage in the basement and communal bicycle storage;
- Service costs € 275,- per month including an advance on heating costs, gas and electricity;
- Active and healthy Owners Association;
- Clause applicable stressing the owners haven't lived in the apartment the past few years.
Read full description