This spacious 4-room apartment is located on the ground floor of a high-quality complex in a quiet and unique location in “Residence Beukenrode”. Spacious terrace / garden on the west side located at a beautiful pond, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate storage room and 2 private parking spaces in the underground parking basement. At the end of the street, adjacent to the Ipenrode estate, within walking distance of the village center.
This fantastic apartment with a living room of no less than 73 m2 and three spacious bedrooms is located on the ground floor of a small and luxurious complex. The house is very spacious and immediately after entering you will notice the high level of finish of this complex. The hall has a beautiful marble floor and the paneling is also of the same marble. A large sliding door opens from the living room to the nice terrace, overlooking the greenery of the adjacent estate.
The location is very pleasant: quiet and yet a short distance from the village center of Heemstede with all its delicatessens, good restaurants, nice cafes and a few cozy terraces. The center of Haarlem with its shops and museums are also within 12 minutes cycling distance. Major roads to Amsterdam, Schiphol and The Hague are easily accessible and you can reach the beaches of Zandvoort or Bloemendaal by bike in 20 minutes.
Good to know
* Living in a green environment and yet near the center
* Living with privacy in a nice atmosphere.
* Everything on one living level
* Spacious living room, separate dining room and kitchen
* From your own garden / terrace steps to water feature
* Video intercom system and central key plan
* Completely insulated
* Hall and kitchen with marble floors
* Mechanical ventilation in all wet areas
* Underfloor heating throughout the apartment
* Private storage and 2 parking space in parking basement, accessible by elevator
* Alarm system
* Spacious parking facilities for visitors on site
* Caretaker in the service package
* Monthly contribution service costs € 623,90 including general garden maintenance
Access via elevator or staircase to the large spacious storage room with separate wine cellar and 2 parking spaces in the parking garage.
Joint entrance for 6 apartments, mailboxes, call tableau and video intercom. Central hall with stairs and elevator to parking basement and storage.
Large L-shaped hall with spacious guest toilet, wardrobe and two large storage rooms, one with space for washing equipment. Spacious living room with attractive fireplace and sliding doors to partially covered terrace on the west, walk through to dining room and adjoining kitchen with various built-in appliances, fridge / freezer, dishwasher, combi microwave, ceramic hob, extractor hood. Master bedroom with cupboard wall and en-suite bathroom with a washbasin with double sink, shower, bath and 2nd toilet. 2nd bedroom, currently used as a study, 3rd bedroom with cupboard wall, 2nd bathroom with sink, shower and 3rd toilet.
Read full description