Luxury apartments with private parking in the middle of the old village!
This former bank building in the middle of the old village has been converted into four luxurious and unique apartments with private parking. It is located on a private street hidden between Herenweg and Dorpsstraat. The whole building has recently been completely renovated and the apartments will be delivered in early August.
Warmond is a village with lots of greenery, old estates and the water sports area De Kaag. It has all facilities in its own village, such as shops, restaurants, sports clubs and primary schools. High schools, the beach and the historic center of Leiden are within cycling distance. The supermarket is even within walking distance!
In terms of (public) transport, the village is also ideal: around the corner on the Herenweg is a bus stop and NS station Sassenheim provides direct connections with Schiphol, The Hague, Haarlem and Amsterdam. The adjacent A44 motorway ensures that the entire Randstad is within a short travel distance.
Common entrance with videophone. In the old safe of the bank building it is possible to store bicycles.
Entrance from central hall. Toilet, open kitchen with appliances, bathroom with shower and single sink. Living room with patio doors to private garden (approximately 25 m2) and open staircase to 1st floor.
Landing with connection for washing machine and dryer. Two spacious bedrooms.
- Completely new and luxurious apartment
- Heating via radiators from a shared central heating system
- PVC floors
- Not for sharers / students
- No smoking
- Pets in consultation
- Minimum rental period 1 year. Shorter rent is possible in consultation and with adjustment of the rent
- Deposit at least 1 month, depending on income
- Advance electricity € 50 per month. The apartment has its own meter
- Service costs for gas and water € 75 per month
- Rent parking space € 50 per month
Read full description