YES! Fantastic light and fully renovated double upper house with two sunny balconies and a lovely roof terrace, located in the popular Stadionbuurt in Amsterdam South. Unique is the very spacious living room of approx. 80 m2 with adjoining two fine balconies at the rear in the morning sun. The modern open kitchen has a kitchen island with bar area and various built-in appliances. On the fourth floor there are two spacious bedrooms, a beautiful bathroom and a lovely sunny roof terrace of approximately 25m2. The original beams on this floor provide an attractive appearance. Still in need of a study or third bedroom? This is easy to realize on the living floor.
The Stadionbuurt is very popular for living because of its proximity to the Zuidas, Zuid/WTC station and excellent accessibility towards Schiphol. And also two parking permits are possible here.
Entrance on the second floor with stairs to the third floor.
Third floor: Entry into the very spacious and bright living room with modern open kitchen at the rear, equipped with a kitchen island with bar area and various built-in appliances (including 5-burner stove with oven, extractor hood, combi oven / microwave, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher) . From the living room there is access to two balconies through French doors. There is also a storage room on this floor and a separate toilet with wash basin. It is easy to create an extra bedroom or study on this floor.
Fourth floor: Landing with skylight, separate toilet with washbasin. Spacious attractive bedroom at the front with original beamed ceiling. This room has fitted wardrobes and air conditioning. The second spacious bedroom is located at the rear and has access to a spacious sunny roof terrace facing southeast through 2x French doors. This room is also equipped with an air conditioning. The beautiful bathroom with the original beams still in sight, is equipped with a bath, spacious walk-in shower, double sink, design radiator, underfloor heating and space for washing equipment.
The house is located in the Stadionbuurt in Amsterdam South. This neighborhood is very popular for living because of the stylish buildings, excellent accessibility and proximity to the Zuid-as and Zuid/WTC station. For your daily shopping you can go to the Amstelveenseweg as well as the nearby Stadionplein with a large Albert Heijn, a drugstore and liquor store and on the Stadionweg you can visit Marqt and the artisan French bakery Le Fournil. Also in terms of catering you will not get bored here with hotspots such as Marathonweg, café Kiebęrt, Bar Baut, Square, Neni, and Wils. For sports and relaxation you can visit the nearby Vondelpark and the Amsterdamse bos.
In accordance with NEN2580 measurement, the user area for living is 137.59 m2.
The total surface of the outdoor space is 33.90 m2.
NB. The specified area is measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
Municipality of Amsterdam, section AC, number 1110, Apartment index 68 and 75.
- Wooden frames with double glazing.
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler (brand: Remeha, 2016).
- Floor heating in the bathroom.
- Air conditioning units in both bedrooms.
- Modern group cabinet.
- The roof was renewed in 2018/2019.
- The balconies were renovated in 2019.
- The house is located on a continuous leasehold of the municipality of Amsterdam.
- The current timeframe runs up to and including May 31, 2052.
- The ground rent is currently € 910.24 per year.
- The 1994 General Terms and Conditions apply with a 5-year indexation.
- The current owner has requested the switch to perpetual leasehold.
- The VVE consists of 17 members and is professionally managed by Stedeplan.
- The service costs are € 136.85 per month.
- It is an active and financially healthy VvE.
- An MJOP is available.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
There are plenty of public transport options within walking distance (tram 24, bus 15 and Zuid / WTC station). By car you are in a few minutes on the A10 ring road via exit S108 and S109. Parking is done by means of a permit system. Two parking permits are available at this address. Paid parking is available on public roads from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm (see also the website of the municipality of Amsterdam).
- The house was renovated to a high standard in 2016.
- The house is divided over two floors which are connected with each other by a good "lazy" staircase.
- Possibility to realize a third bedroom.
- The house has two balconies and a lovely roof terrace.
- Unobstructed view at the front of a nice green square.
- Apply for two permits per address (source: Municipality of Amsterdam).
- Ideal location near the Zuid-as and good accessibility towards Schiphol.
- Near the new British School which will open in 2021.
Delivery will take place in consultation.
Read full description