Modern and well maintained extended family house on wanted location near the center of Wassenaar. On spacious plot of 202 m² (freehold) with front- and back garden (facing SouthWest) and also a back-entry.
Wanted location in quiet area near all facilities like schools (also international like ASH and British School), shops, parks, public transport and major roads. The open plan kitchen is located at the front of the house which gives a really spacious living room with an extension at the back. This offers lots of daylight coming in due to the big windows and the deep garden (approx. 14 meters) facing SouthWest.
Front garden, entry, hallway with storage possibilities and modern toilet.
Open plan kitchen with all built-in appliances in front, very spacious and bright living room with double doors to the garden (SouthWest) with shed and back-entry.
Landing area, main bedroom at the back, front bedroom with balcony, bathroom with walk-in shower, double sink and toilet. Third bedroom at the back.
Landing with storage possibilities, large bedroom with dormer window at the back over the full width, laundry area/ storage/ study room.
• Living space of approx 140m²
• Plot of 202m² (freehold)
• Well maintained family home, which has been fully updated several years ago, including for instance new window frames with fully double glazing, new electrics, under floor-heating on the ground floor, new heating system, extension at the back over the full width, big dormer window installed, etc.
• Front- and back garden with shed and back-entry
• You can do your shopping on foot, walking over the bridge to the Stadhoudersplein (including Albert Heijn, Etos, bakery etc) or at the village center (a 5-minute bike ride).
• Here you can go shopping in one of the many shops in the shopping street, walk along the local butcher, enjoy a cup of coffee or lunch in one the restaurants or have an ice cream at Luciano's.
• There are plenty of opportunities to practice a sport close to home, such as soccer, tennis, hockey, swimming or a workout in the gym
• Not only the Nutsschool around the corner, but several other creches and schools, including ASH are located nearby. Besides, within 3 minutes you are on the main road to Leiden/Amsterdam, Noordwijk or The Hague.
The beach of Wassenaar can be reached in 11 minutes by car or 18 minutes by bike. Dentist and physiotherapist are convenient located across the street.
In short, on the Hillenaarlaan you can really enjoy the many advantages of living near the village center.
Read full description