Super-Prime, luxury and in an absolute prime location!
Spacious penthouse-apartment with high-end finishes spanning a total of approximately 188 sqm residential floor space and a roof deck of approximately 65 sqm.
Sophisticated and characteristic, showcasing a classic living room with pocket doors and elegant luxury kitchen/lounge, study and hall on the 2nd floor.
The upper bedroom level includes 3 spacious bedrooms, a dressing room, 2 luxury bathrooms and a laundry room.
The property features 2 roof decks.
The building dates back to 1890 and has a beautiful facade and elegant entrance. The apartment is accessible by elevator or the beautiful stairwell.
Extremely central location in the Museum Quarter with an unparalleled view of Rijksmuseum. Honthorststraat is in btween Jan Luijkenstraat and Paulus Potterstraat and P.C. Hooftstraat and Museumplein. An absolute prime location.
Within walking distance of all amenities, including shops, restaurants, cultural venues and schools.
Within a few minutes' walking distance of Noord-Zuidlijn metro and trams.
Entrance to Vondelpark, P.C. Hooftstraat, museums and the inner city are all literally around the corner.
- Apartment in the RIJKSZICHT project, a total of 1 office and 2 apartments to be delivered
- View of the Rijksmuseum
- Fast elevator
- Usable residential floor area 188 sqm
- Total of 65 sqm roof deck
- Municipal monument
- HOA under establishment
- Contingent to planning permission for division into apartment rights and allocation of ground lease
- New foundation
- Fully renovated
- Situated on ground lease land, current lease period 16-04-1975 until 15-04-2025, GT&C 1915, fixed ground lease of € 855.37 per year
- As of October 1, 2017, the municipality of Amsterdam offers leaseholders the option to settle the annual lease payment for an eternal time period. Our office can provide further information and the indicative amounts for the eternal settlement of the lease for this property, based on the municipality's most recent policy.
- This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
- The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
For more information, the brochure and floorplans, please consult our website!
Read full description