** Due to the coronavirus we only view 1 to 1 **
Spacious upstairs apartment of approx. 57 m² with balcony, on the Hoofdweg in Amsterdam, is now available for sale!
This former social rental home can still be arranged according to your own taste and finish. For example, the buyer can still lay their own floor and the kitchen can still be furnished according to their own ideas. The house now has 1 bedroom at the rear and a spacious living room at the front. Both the kitchen and the bedroom have access to the balcony which is located on the west. There is a storage room in the attic. This storage room is accessible from the living room via an internal staircase, this staircase is not constructed with the required permission.
The district De Baarsjes has changed over the years into a popular part of Amsterdam. There are more and more nice restaurants and boutiques. For your daily shopping you can go to the hip Jan Eef (with an AH XL), the Ten Kate market and the Kinkerstraat. For greenery, the Rembrandtpark and Erasmuspark are close by. Tram 13 and bus 18 stop almost in front of the door and take you to Central Station within 15 minutes.
VvE & leasehold
The house is part of an active VvE. The monthly service costs are € 121.80 and include a contribution for home insurance and savings for future maintenance. The administration is provided by VvE Beheer Amsterdam. Relevant documents are available upon request.
The house is located on municipal leasehold land. The ground rent is prepaid until 01-02-2053. The General Leasehold provisions of the year 2000 apply to this right.
Heating and hot water through its own central heating boiler.
- NEN2580 measurement certificate available
- Handover in 2020
- Two-room apartment of 57 m²
- Permanent project notary; Notary office Spier & Hazenberg
- Anti-speculation clause of 2 years applicable
- Property is only for sale with the aim of: self-occupation (or parents for children)
- Healthy and active VvE
- VvE service costs € 121.80 per month
- Leasehold land of the Municipality of Amsterdam, ground rent is paid in advance until February 1, 2053
- Private storage room in the attic, the internal staircase has not been constructed with VvE permission.
- Parking permit system on public roads. For more information, visit the website of the Municipality
The sales information has been compiled with great care, but we cannot guarantee the correctness of the content and therefore no rights can be derived from it. The content is purely informative and should not be considered an offer. Where reference is made to content, surfaces or dimensions, these should be regarded as indicative and as approximate sizes. As a buyer, you must conduct your own research into matters that are important to you. We recommend that you engage your own NVM broker in this regard.
Read full description