Spectacular, high-end renovation project that was completed in 2019/2020, transforming a former shop into a stylish ground floor property with a charming house front and some 81 m˛ of living space, split over a luxury living kitchen, a spacious living room with a 3.34 metre high ceiling, a good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes, and fabulous bathroom fittings. This ground floor property has been completely renovated and has a perfect location: along a canal in the city centre with surprisingly good parking facilities and within walking distance of shops, the station, bars, restaurants and cafés.
Lay-out: A beautiful entrance with a steel fence leads into the luxury living kitchen, approx. 10.26x4.15, which has an enormous cooking island fitted with a Siemens induction hob with integrated extractor fan, a black sink with a Quooker instant boiling water tap, a dishwasher, and a wall of kitchen cabinets with an oven and fridge/freezer. There is also enough space in the living kitchen for a big dining table and there is a wall of fitted cupboards, which house the meter cupboard, then a black steel door frame leads into the living room, approx. 30 m˛, with a high ceiling, a further wall of cupboards and black integrated spotlights. The bedroom, approx. 3.23x2.52, has room for a big double bed and it has been broken through into the bathroom, approx. 2.52x1.00, which is beautifully tiled, has a black bathroom unit with a sink, a heated towel rail, a round mirror with lights and a walk-in shower with a black tap.
- ’s-Gravenhage section AE number 5506 A1
- Leasehold has been fully paid off
- Government protected city scape of the city centre
- Built in 1922
- 88/984th share in an active Owners Association
- Monthly contribution to the Owners Association: € 62.13
- Intergas central heating boiler from 2019
- Guarantee on all of the renovation work (1 year)
- Old property, resident and non-resident clauses apply
- Project notary: Rosenberg Polak
- Handover date can be quick if required
Read full description