Right in the middle of the historic centre of Leiden!
This lovely apartment is part of an apartment complex in a National Monument. Very soon they will be ready with the redesign of the street and it is located on one of the most beautiful former canals of Leiden!
Behind the straight facade with frame from 1800 lies under the mansard hood this lovely apartment: large living room with open kitchen, separate space for central heating and washing machine setup, bathroom, separate toilet, study / children's room and very spacious bedroom with balcony.
Everything is literally around the corner here: supermarket, shops, catering. And do you have a car or do you get visitors by car? Next to the door are both a parking garage and a parking lot.
Entrance hall with mailboxes. Second door with access to central hall, staircase and central bicycle room and storage.
Living / dining room with open kitchen. Hall with boiler room and washing machine setup, bathroom separate toilet. Spacious bedroom with balcony, walk-in closet and study / baby room.
- the entire apartment has laminate floors
- curtains and lamps are provided
- well maintained
- excluding costs for gas, water and electricity. The rente will need to contract suppliers.
- including service charges
- pets allowed after consultation
- first rental period at least 1 year
- 1 month deposit minimum and depanding on gross income
Read full description