Beautifully situated and spacious 3, originally 4 room apartment with 2 balconies. The apartment is on the first floor and has a very spacious storage room on the ground floor.
This beautiful house is very conveniently located surrounded by greenery on the edge of Amsterdam North. In just 15 minutes by bike you are at the ferry to Central Station and within a few minutes by car on the ring A10. The final stop of the north-south line and the Boven “t IJ shopping center with a wide range of shops is within walking distance. With the beautiful Oost Waterland around the corner and close to Amsterdam Center you have “Best of both worlds”!
Layout: Entrance / hall with meter cupboard, the toilet and two bedrooms. The living room is the full length of the apartment and is no less than 9.36 meters long. The largest balcony is accessible from the living room on the southwest. The kitchen is at the front and the central heating boiler is also placed here. The bathroom is accessible from the kitchen, but the small balcony on the front facade is also accessible from the kitchen. The storage room on the ground floor is more than 10 m2
- Manufacturing year 1967
- Living area is 77 m2 excluding balconies and storage (NEN2580)
- Balcony on the southwest and northeast
- Central heating combi boiler (2013)
- Wooden and plastic frames, almost entirely double glazed
- Delivery in consultation
- Energy label C
- The General Provisions Amsterdam Conditions 2000 apply.
- The period runs from January 16, 2009 to January 15, 2059
- The canon has been bought off until January 15, 2059
- VvE Houdringe 1-191
- The service costs are € 150.45 per month
- Active Owners Association with a good long-term maintenance plan
- Professional administrator
There are enough parking spaces in front of the door
Read full description