* Closing registration 10 July 2020 12.00 hours * "Het Scheepje" a monumental canal house on the Spaarne. Facade professionally restored. Spacious wide backyard. Interior needs to be renovated and modernized. Mixed destination (including living). On the quiet side of the Spaarne with beautiful views and the center, public transport and roads within easy reach.
This impressive national monument has a particularly rich history. Striking on arrival are the particularly beautifully plastered building with the straight cornice and the arches above the windows with lion and human heads, the beautiful facing brick with a renaissance cartouches of a ship on turbulent bars.
In the first quarter of the 17th century, around 1610, the brewery "Het Scheepje" was built. Characteristic for the Haarlem architectural style from this period is the design of a double building with two floors and a gable roof behind each stepped gable. The front and rear facades have a high monument value, as does the 17th century window in the south facade of the north house. In terms of interior, different monument values ??apply, so high, positive or indifferent monument values ??apply here.
For the very detailed building history description and the monument passport, please refer to the documents to be requested.
Good to know
* National monument
* Plot approx. 507m2 (plot still has to be measured cadastral)
* Garden approx 180m2
* The non-monumental extension from the 1930s at the rear (part of the white building) will be demolished by the seller and delivered wind and watertight. Concrete ground floor and foundations are left behind.
The buyer must repair the rear facade himself (by means of an environmental permit)
* Behind the site is a development location new construction, more information https://www.haarlem.nl/fietsznfabriek-oost/
Sales conditions and reservations
* Registration closes 10 July 2020 at 12.00 hours
* Can be split vertically subject to obtaining permits
* Archaeological research required (status 4) when applying for an environmental permit
* Building obligation / renovation obligation
* Reservation reservation (purchase is made after approval by the Council)
* Alley next to property is not being sold, public area is going to Oostvest
* Gate that closes alley remains for the time being due to back ground further agreements with the selling party
* All permits for the account and risk of the buyer and appropriate within the zoning plan
* General Sales Conditions of the Municipality of Haarlem 2020 apply
* General Terms and Conditions of Sales Municipality of Haarlem 2020
* Model purchase agreement
* Monument passport
* Zoning plan (mixed purposes, including living)
* Asbestos reporting
* Environmental information
* NEN 2580 report
* Issue drawing
* These documents are inextricably linked to the purchase agreement and can be obtained from the selling broker *
Read full description