Lovely family home in a child-friendly residential area. The house is nice and light with a living room at the front with unobstructed views of the Geniedijk (World Heritage) with sheep in the spring and summer. On the first floor are three good bedrooms and a luxurious bathroom. On the second floor also a spacious bedroom with dormer at the rear. In the backyard you can relax all day in the sun!
Good to know:
* All plastic plating on the outside (2018)
* Bathroom (2017)
* All windows on the first floor have mosquito screens
* Plenty of storage space
* A lot of sun in the garden!
* Plenty of parking in front of the door
* Lots of privacy and unobstructed view at the front
* Skagerrak shopping center: 5 minutes by bike
* De Vier Meren shopping center: 7 minutes by bike
* Near several (primary) schools
* Sports clubs nearby
* Haarlemmermeerse Bos: 5 minutes by bike
* Good public transport facilities and roads
* Delivery in consultation
Entrance hall with fixed sliding cupboard and meter cupboard. Spacious and bright living room with stairs cupboard. The semi-open kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances: refrigerator, combi-microwave, gas stove, extractor hood and dishwasher. The backyard is beautifully landscaped, has a northwest location, a wooden shed and a back.
Landing with access to the modern bathroom. The bathroom has a spacious shower bath, sink, toilet and window. Two spacious bedrooms at the front. The third bedroom is at the rear of the house overlooking the garden.
There is a separate room on the landing for the location of the hot air heating system. A spacious fourth bedroom with dormer at the rear and plenty of storage space behind knee bulkheads, here are also the connections for the washing machine and dryer.
Read full description