***This Property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker***
*** Live viewing: Join in on Ellen Mouthaan Makelaardij's Facebook Page on Tuesday, August 18 at 12.30 hrs. ***
At a wonderful quiet location within the historic Fortress Town Naarden is this charming prewar built corner house with a.o. living room en-suite, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and a wonderful sunny patio garden.
- Location in a quiet residential street with just local traffic.
- Corner house with an alley on the right side and no direct neighbours.
- 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Pretty patio garden with a good sun position.
- Entire house provided with insulation glazing.
- The entire property has good floors!
- Renovation is not required.
- Sufficient parking possibilities in this part of the Fortress.
- Constructional inspected property, for more clarity!
* Located in a very quiet residential street in the quiet part of Naarden-Vesting. *A stone's throw away, in the Marktstraat , are various shops for the daily shopping (the smallest Albert Heyn in the Netherlands), terraces, little boutiques and restaurants.
* Living within the Fortress with children? There is a children's day-care centre, a primary school and many opportunities to play.
* Just outside the Fortress are various shops with a.o. a large Albert Heyn, as well as a pubic indoor swimming pool, sport school and several sports fields.
* The Fortress (Vesting) is in cycling distance from the NS train station Naarden-Bussum and the entrance way to highway A1 is only a few minutes away.
* Nice light entrance with original granite floor, meter cabinet, staircase to the 1st floor and walk to the living-/dining room.
* Good sized living-/dining room. A nice drawing room on the front side and at the backside a spacious dining room with open fire, practical cabinet under the stairs and double doors to the patio.
* At the backside of the house is the contemporary white kitchen with original granite floor, various built-in appliances and access door to the garden and the lavatory.
* At the backside is a little hall with access to the separate toilet with floor heating.
* Landing with access to 2 bedrooms and bathroom.
* The very large bedroom (appr.15 m2) is at the front side and has a large built-in wardrobe, good floor, smooth walls, window with glass panes and staircase to the 2nd floor.
* 2nd good bedroom (appr. 8m2) at the backside with also a deep built-in wardrobe, smooth walls and window with panes. Ideal as a nice work- or children's room.
* The contemporary bathroom has a spacious walk in shower, wash basin a sanibroyeur toilet, connection for laundry appliances and access to the flat roof.
* Large attic room with modesty panels, smooth walls and Velux roof windows on front- and backside. By means of installing a roof dormer this bedroom can become substantially enlarged.
* Practical storage room underneath the sloping roof.
* Central heating boiler (2010)
* Various (renovation)options.
* Southeast facing, nice and sunny patio garden, size approximately 17,5 m2.
* Practical shed with electricity.
* Rear access with gate.
In short: A surprising "Fortress property" with 3 bedrooms and a sunny patio garden!
Read full description