YES! Spacious and well-arranged ground floor apartment of approx. 78m2 with storage and sunny garden facing East. The house is located in a popular part of East, around the corner from the Oosterpark, the cozy Beukenplein, shops and many nice restaurants. The apartment has a spacious living room with living / dining kitchen at the rear, two good sized bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate toilet. From the kitchen there is access to the lovely backyard with a view of the communal courtyard.
The house is located on the ground floor and has the following layout:
Entrance hall, separate toilet with fountain, storage cupboard and large indoor storage.
Entry into the spacious living room at the front, spacious living / dining kitchen at the rear with access to the garden of approx. 24 m2 located on the East. Spacious bedroom at the rear, second bedroom at the front. The bathroom has a shower, sink and washing machine connection. There is also a private external storage room.
In accordance with NEN2580 measurement, the living area is approximately 77.60 m˛. The storage area is approximately 4.8 m˛. The surface of the garden is approximately 24 m˛.
NB. The specified area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
- The house is located on a long lease of the Municipality of Amsterdam
- The lease has been paid in advance until October 31, 2033.
- The General Provisions of 2000 apply.
Municipality of Amsterdam, section S, number 9473, index A-1.
The apartment is located in a complex built around 1983.
- Wooden frames with double glazing.
- Electricity: modern group cabinet.
- Heating and hot water through central heating combi boiler (Intergas).
- The VvE Oosterriep 2 is professionally managed by VvE Beheer Amsterdam.
- The service costs are € 92.73 per month.
- It concerns an active and financially healthy VvE.
- A Future Maintenance plan is available.
- The building was split on December 16, 2004 by civil-law notary mr. C. Binnenkade into 27 apartment rights.
- Apartment right A-1 is entitled to 79 / 2994th share in the community.
The property is located in the Oost district, around the corner from Beukenplein, Oosterpark and Amstel. Numerous cafes, restaurants and nice coffee shops such as Coffee Bru, cafe Maxwell and Bar Bukowski are around the corner. The Weesperzijde and the lively district de Pijp with all kinds of nice terraces and restaurants are also within walking distance. For daily shopping you can go to the Albert Heijn on the Wibautstraat, various local shops on the Eerste Oosterparkstraat and the Beukenplein or in the Oostpoort shopping center.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road (exit S112) and with Amstel Station and Muiderpoort nearby, the location is also ideal in terms of public transport. There is a tram stop and metro station within walking distance, including tram line 3 and metro lines 51, 53 and 54. Parking is via a permit system. Paid parking on public roads is from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (please check also the website of the Municipality of Amsterdam).
The delivery will take place in consultation, but can be done soon.
SPECIAL SALES CONDITIONS:
- The house will be delivered in its current state.
- Self-occupancy: the buyer is obliged to use the property himself or by his/her children/parents and not to sell or to let the propery for a period of two years after the delivery date of the property.
- Permanent project notary, KB notary in Amsterdam
Read full description