Situated on the breadth of the building, a unique apartment with a private elevator, sweeping views of the water and a west-facing loggia that spans the full width.
This is the most prestigious apartment in Block 4, situated on the top two floors and spanning a total floor area of 274 sqm, with a large roof deck, a parking garage for two cars, an abundance of daylight entry and stunning perspectives.
The ingenious and well-conceived design has led to an apartment with appeal, tall ceilings, open galleries, premium finishes and all contemporary luxury. The entire apartment is fitted with white wash oak parquet flooring and underfloor heating. Views, water, light, parking, elevator, luxury kitchen, steam shower, jacuzzi, home gym and an enormous number of square meters in a unique location.
A communal entrance on the ground floor, accessing the apartment, with a spacious private reception hall with the staircase and private elevator to the home on the second and third floors. Centrally positioned in the apartment is the luxury open-plan Bulthaup kitchen with an island. Equipped with a full range of appliances: a wide Gaggenau oven, combination microwave, Quooker and an American refrigerator. There is also an Imperial steam oven.
The living room connects to the 2.5-meter-wide and 28-meter-long loggia, which can be accessed via five sliding doors. The sitting area has a slightly lowered ceiling and features a rotating wood burner in addition to custom-made cabinets: all lending the space a welcoming and warm atmosphere.
At the rear is a well-insulated bedroom with a steam shower with two seats and a vanity. The luxury guest restroom is fitted with the fixtures from the Geberit Aquaclean-line.
To the left is a study with a bookcase and the landing has several closets for cleaning items, technical systems, etc.
Its large windows, open gallery and tall ceilings ensure optimum daylight entry and a magnificent sense of space.
The outdoor space, a loggia spanning the dull width and 2.5 meters deep, creates a stunning indoor-outdoor flow and sliding windows allow it to be incorporated into the living space or to stand as an independent, characteristic balcony with a spectacular view of the sunsets.
The top floor, which can be accessed by elevator, includes a mezzanine with a fitness and yoga area and the sleeping area. Stunning glass swivel doors open to the bathroom and bedroom.
The bathroom is spacious, bright and also includes a walk-in closet and laundry room. It is fitted with pebble flooring with underfloor heating and a Cleopatra Jacuzzi bath with a view of the water, in addition to a wide walk-in shower and a designer vanity.
Adjacent is the main bedroom with a large, hand-made fitted wardrobe at the back and again, a stunning view. This bedroom is fitted with air conditioning for optimum comfort on hot days.
This level also leads to the roof deck, with an extraordinary feature: a putting green! The roof deck is supremely private and enjoys all-day sun exposure.
The property includes a separate two-car garage unit with a charging station (360 volts) in the building's substructure.
Situated in Oost borough, nearby the marina, Diemerpark and of course the shopping center on Joris Ivensplein.
IJburglaan is home to lovely and good restaurants and is nearby a good school, IJburg College.
The apartment is easily accessible by public transportation via tram 26, and by car there is excellent access via the A10 beltway via S114.
• Usable residential floor area ca. 274 sqm
• Situated on ground lease land, owned by the Municipality of Amsterdam. GT&C 2000, ground lease prepaid until 31-07-2051
• Application for settlement of the everlasting ground lease submitted
• Most prestigious apartment of Block 4 with a private elevator
• A unique loggia of over 65 sqm and a large sunny roof deck of over 100 sqm
• Uninterrupted views of the water with stunning sunsets
• Stunning perspectives and enormous volume
• Well-conceived and ideally configured apartment
• Numerous custom-made closets
• Premium finishes
• Entire apartment fitted with white wash oak parquet flooring with underfloor heating
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
BRSM Video viewing!
Video Viewing available now: Personal viewing via Skype or FaceTime by appointment.
Exclusive video tour with personal contact with the realtor. Call our office for an appointment.
Of course, we also offer regular viewings, during which we will observe RIVM guidelines.
Read full description