Lovely light three-room apartment with nice balcony, spacious living room, a open kitchen, two bedrooms and a private parking space in the basement. The complex has two lifts, a staircase, a beautiful atrium and is ideal for seniors. The apartment also has a good private storage.
The apartment's location is very central: a five-minute bike ride from the Vier Meren shopping center, the Cultuurgebouw and the cinema. The bus stop (R-net) is around the corner, so you are in Haarlem, Hoofddorp NS Station or Schiphol in no time. The roads to, among others, Drie Merenweg (N205), A4, A5 and A9 to Amsterdam, Haarlem and Schiphol are easily accessible.
Good to know:
* On the second floor
* Energylabel B
* Spacious balcony on the northeast
* Indoor storage room with electricity
* Private parking space in the basement
* Toolenburgerplas: 7 minutes cycling
* Toolenburg shopping center: 4 minutes by bike
* Hoofddorp railway station: 10 minutes by bike
* Perfect train connections to Schiphol (4 minutes), Amsterdam (12 minutes) and Leiden Central (17 minutes)
* Association of Owners
* Service costs € 156,79 per month
* Delivery in consultation
Entrance with letterbox and doorbells, atrium with inner garden, after which you continue to the staircase with elevator installation (two). Gallery with access to the apartments. The apartment is at the end of the gallery. Entrance with hall, meter cupboard and separate toilet with washbasin. From the hall you also have access to the two bedrooms. The bathroom is very spacious with a shower, washbasin, towel radiator and window. Spacious living room with many windows, a cozy sitting area and open kitchen. The kitchen has various built-in appliances: fridge-freezer, dishwasher, 4-burner gas stove and oven. There is a laundry room with space for the central heating boiler and washing machine and dryer connections.
Read full description