*** Live viewing : Join in on Ellen Mouthaan Makelaardij's Facebookpage Friday 12:30 hrs***
"Outdoor Living" in the middle of the Brediusquarter! This characteristic detached villa dating from 1927 is located in the middle of this friendly neighbourhood and has a spectacular open and unique view over water with waving reed and cows in the grassland of "t Mouwtje.
- No less than 328 m2 living space!
- Stunning view from many places in the house.
- Spacious feeling because of the practical and playful lay-out. Certainly no standard house.
- A nice mixture of authentic details like stained-glass, but simultaneously contemporary: sleek painting, smooth walls, beautiful oakwood parquet floors
- Good garden around, sunny in several places, fantastic open view and a lot of privacy!
- With 6 bedrooms, separate work room and a large garage with atelier a real family home.
- A constructional approved property; for more clarity.
- Built in 1928 by architect G. Dusschoten.
* Located in the Brediusquarter at a small square in the quiet Isaac da Costalaan with just local traffic.
*At the back side free view over water with waving reed and the grassland of ít Mouwtje.
* In short distance of the NS train station Naarden/Bussum and also close to arterial roads: quickly at work and quickly home again!
* Walking distance from various primary schools and cycling distance from secondary schools.
* The Brediusquarter is a very child friendly neighbourhood.
* Located in a protected municipal- and village landscape.
* Covered entrance with characteristic front door and vestibule with granite floor and door unit with stylish and beautiful stained glass.
* The very spacious hall is the centre of the house and because of the stylish panelling, the cosy open fireplace combined with the parquet floor and the platform staircase, a superb entrant.
* Royal lounge with bay window, open fire place, built-in cupboards and stained-glass sliding doors to the conservatory.
* Very bright conservatory with floor heating, fantastic overview and double French windows to the garden; inside- and out run nicely into each other.
* Impressive dining room with bay window, built-in cupboards, stylish stained glass and French windows to the garden
* For the cooking enthusiast: a wonderful live-in kitchen with various built-in appliances, nice sitting area, patio doors to the terrace and access to a small scullery with rear entrance.
* At the front side a stylish and spacious work room with French windows to the front garden.
* Nice spacious cellar with separate wine cellar, accessible from the scullery.
*Impressive landing with access to 4 large bedrooms, spacious bathroom and staircase to the 2nd floor.
* The generous main bedroom is at the back side with beautiful open view, built-in cabinets and access door to the large and sunny balcony.
* The 2nd bedroom has a pretty overview as well, is also large and has a door to the sunny balcony too.
* Bedroom 3 and 4 are situated at the front side, both have a good size , ideal as children's-/guest-/ or work room.
* Very spacious and complete bathroom with very nice stained glass, a double wash basin, bathtub, walk-in shower, toilet, floor heating and connection for laundry equipment.
*Uncommon large landing (ideal as play-/ chill area for children) with built-in cupboard and installation place for central heating boiler and access to 2 nice (children's)rooms and 2nd bathroom.
* Bedroom 5 and 6 are good light rooms, both with roof dormer, Velux roof windows, built-in cabinet and paned fenestration.
* Spacious bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet and option for a bathtub.
* Realisation of an additional room? The space is there!
* Of course the attention is drawn here by the panoramic view at the backside!
* At any moment in the day there is sunshine somewhere in this beautiful mature garden
* Part of the slope has been already for decades exclusively in use by the sellers, however not in ownership
* Double stone garage with 2 spacious storage attics. Half of the garage is atelier/workshop with heating, water and internet.
* No rear neighbours: optimal privacy in house and garden.
* 'Back entrance' on both sides next to the house.
* Parking possibilities on private plot.
In short: living in an absolute unique spot with beautiful unobstructed view right in the centre of Bussum and because of the existing 6 large bedrooms and a work room a real family home!
Read full description