This light third-floor apartment (approx. 69m²) is located in a fantastic location in the ‘Oud-West’ district of Amsterdam, on the desirable, leafy J.J. Cremerplein. Recently renovated to a high standard, the apartment boasts two bedrooms, a combined living/dining room, a balcony leading from the kitchen and a sunny roof terrace (approx. 38 m²) with small rooftop house and phenomenal views of the city. The apartment was stylishly renovated in 2017 and is in a good condition, both inside and outside. It features oak strip parquet flooring throughout.
The entrance to the property is on the third floor, where there is a cloakroom and private stairs to the fourth floor. The luxury kitchen with its central cooking island (2017) forms the heart of the apartment. The kitchen also features various built-in Boretti appliances, including a 5-ring hob, an oven, a dishwasher (Bosch), a wine refrigerator with 2 zones and a fridge-freezer. The kitchen leads directly onto a pretty, spacious balcony.
The luxury bathroom with a double rain shower and double basin unit has smooth concrete-look walls, with oiled oak features giving it a warm, friendly feel. The separate toilet is decorated in the same style as the bathroom. There are two bedrooms at the front of the property, one of which is currently in use as a walk-in closet. The master bedroom has characteristic round windows with shutters on the outside.
A staircase leads to the amazing roof terrace with its rooftop house. The terrace offers superb views of Amsterdam day and night! The perfect spot for sun-worshippers to enjoy the good weather.
The apartment is located in the desirable ‘Oud West’ district, just a stone’s throw from Vondelpark, Overtoom, Jan Pieter Heijestraat and Amstelveenseweg. J.J. Cremerplein itself is a quiet, leafy square in a friendly neighbourhood with numerous restaurants, cafés, delicatessens and bars. It is also within easy reach of the David Lloyd Sports & Health Club, several supermarkets (including Albert Heijn) and the Ten Kate market. Public transport is just around the corner (route 1 to Overtoom) and the A-10 motorway is a few minutes by car.
- Apartment rights for 69 m² (in line with NEN-2580);
- Stunning rooftop terrace (35 m²) and a second balcony at the rear (11 m²);
- The entire apartment was renovated in 2017, including a new fitted kitchen and bathroom;
- Remeha central heating boiler installed in 2017;
- Double glazing throughout the property;
- Active homeowners’ association (VvE) comprising 5 members;
- Service costs: €125 per month;
- Municipal leasehold: €90.84 per year until 15-05-2036, AB 1994 (General Conditions 1994);
- Oak strip parquet flooring;
- Parking via permit system;
- Delivery in mutual consultation
Read full description