1950s terraced home with four good-sized bedrooms, a well-presented front garden and expansive backyard with ideal sun exposure (W)!
This family home offers 90 sqm of residential floor area and 21 sqm on the attic floor. Because the ceiling height on the attic floor with a bedroom and dormer is slightly under 2 meters this level is officially defined as further indoor space.
The property has a lovely, sunny backyard with a porch and brick shed, and is located within walking distance of Westerheide nature reserve and the woods. The house is in immediate proximity to several schools and daycare centers and is within cycling distance of Hilversum's bustling city center and Seinhorst shopping center for your daily groceries. There is easy and quick access to both NS train stations (central station and station Mediapark), as well as main roads to the A1 and A27 highways.
- Entrance, restroom with a toilet and washbasin, stairs, stair closet and meter cupboard.
- Fabulously bright living room with a semi-open plan kitchen and door to the backyard.
- Landing and 3 bedrooms varying in size
- Spacious front bedroom, second good-sized bedroom at the rear with a door to the wide balcony, third bedroom at the rear
- Large bathroom at the front with a bathtub, shower, toilet and vanity.
- Staircase to the second floor
- Landing with a dormer, laundry station, central heating unit
- Fourth spacious bedroom with a large dormer
- Good terraced home with 4 bedrooms, built in 1952
- Secluded backyard with excellent sun exposure (W)
- Brick shed, porch and back gate
- Central heating unit Remeha Avanta CW4 HR combination kettle (manufactured in 2009).
- Double glazing
- The floor area of this home was "measured exactly in accordance with the sector's measurement code". This measurement code is based on "survey instructions for the determination of the usable residential floor area according to NEN 2580 standards". As a result, all spaces with a ceiling height under 2 meters is officially defined as further indoor space.
In short: a good family home with 4 bedrooms and a large yard (W) in a lovely neighborhood!
Read full description