*This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker*
On a great location in Oud-West, nice, spacious and modern 2-room apartment, with a total living area of 49.1 m2, plus balcony and semi-open kitchen, both adjacent to the living area. The complex of which the apartment is part of stands on leasehold paid in advance up to June 30, 2053 and the application for perpetual leasehold on favorable terms has already been submitted for you. The VvE is active, healthy, has a maintenance schedule for several years and the administration is done by a professional administrator. The location is top, centrally in Oud-West between the Kinkerstraat and Jacob van Lennepkade. In short, a great cozy home that we would love to show you.
Entrance hall, bathroom with shower, sink and toilet, at the front a spacious bedroom that can easily be converted into two, at the rear the living area with semi-open kitchen and balcony.
The house is located in the pleasant Oud-west district between the Kinkerstraat and Overtoom within walking distance of “De Hallen”, the Vondelpark (with tennis courts on the Kattelaan) David Lloyd gym (at the head of the Overtoom), a range of shops, numerous cafes and restaurants, five minutes by bike and you are in the Jordaan or Leidseplein. Public transport at the Kinkerstraat (tram line 7 and 17) or Overtoom (tram line 1)
- great location in Oud-West
- located on leasehold paid in advance until 30-06-2053 (the application to convert the leasehold
to perpetual leasehold on favorable terms has already been submitted for you)
- 49.1 m2 current layout
- balcony adjacent to the living room
- top floor
- healthy and active VvE with professional administrator
- € 371,559.95 in maintenance reserve as of 31-12-2019
- fraction of this apartment 50 / 10.096th
- VvE contributions € 91.64 p / month
- double glass
- HR central heating boiler 2004
- notary at the choice of buyer, within the municipality of Amsterdam.
Read full description