Completely renovated 2 room apartment located on private land in one of the most desirable areas of Oud-West.
The apartment is located in a quiet and pleasant street, close to the Jordaan, Leidseplein, Museumplein and the wonderful Vondelpark. In the middle of the bustling life of Amsterdam, but just outside the tourist area. Many trendy restaurants, theaters and hotspots are within walking distance. The property was built in 1881 and has been completely renovated while retaining its old charms.
The renovation in 2009 has been done very thoroughly. Everything that could be renovated has been done. Including the foundation, outer wall, windows and frames, kitchen, bathroom, piping, electricity, central heating system, radiators, insulation of floors and ceilings. Everything with the aim of creating a comfortable home in an old ambiance.
Layout: Entrance / hall, luxury bathroom, bedroom, living room with open kitchen and built-in closet with the washing machine and central heating boiler. The living room has a beautiful new oak parquet floor.
- Year of construction 1881
- Own ground
- Completely renovated in 2009
- 35 m2 living space (NEN 2580)
- New foundation
- Kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances
- Bathroom is equipped with white wall tiles and black floor tiles
- All walls and ceilings plastered smoothly and painted very recently
- Heating and warm by means of a central heating boiler
- Videophone installation
- VvE Jacob van Lennepstraat 33
- Service costs € 69.32 per month
- Active and healthy VvE
Read full description