Bright studio apartment of approximately 30 m2 located on OWN GROUND and located at the wonderfully quiet rear of the building overlooking the green courtyard.
The house is very conveniently located in the popular Van Lennepbuurt. Within walking distance are the Foodhallen, the 9-straatjes and the Vondelpark. But Leidseplein and Museumplein are also nearby. Around the corner you will find many cozy cafes, restaurants, shops and boutiques. There are several supermarkets nearby for daily shopping. The accessibility of the apartment is also good. You can reach the Ring within about 10 minutes by car. Tram lines 3, 7 and 17 have a stop at the intersection of Bilderdijkstraat and Kinkerstraat.
The apartment is located on OWN GROUND, so you do not have to deal with ground lease and paying an annual canon.
The Association of Owners called VvE Jacob van Lennepstraat 56 (consisting of 7 homes) is active and professionally managed by Rappange Administration B.V. Documents such as minutes, a multi-year maintenance plan and annual accounts are available. The service costs to be paid are € 48,00 per month.
- Second floor: entrance, living room with semi-open kitchen and access to the bathroom. The bathroom has a shower, a toilet, a washbasin, a washing machine connection and the central heating system.
- Fourth floor: storage room.
* Located in the popular Oud-West;
* OWN LAND, no leasehold;
* Foundation renewed in 2010;
* Located at the quiet rear;
* Wonderfully light apartment through large windows;
* Living area of 29.8 m2 (in accordance with NEN2580, measurement certificate available);
* Owners' Association professionally managed;
* Service costs are € 48,- per month;
* Plastic frames with double glazing;
* Delivery in consultation.
Asking price: € 225.000,-- costs for buyer
Has this property caught your eye and would you like to view the property, please make an appointment with our office.
Read full description