Unique and characteristic family house located in the populair Jacobahofje! The house has a light living/dining room, a neat kitchen, a roof terrace with nice view and an attic with endless possibilities.
You will be living nearby all the facilities and still at a quiet location. Around the corner you will find the neighborhood garden 'Jacobahof' with vegetable garden for the residents, ecological farm, bee keepers and playground. The city center of The Hague is at walking distance, just like public transport such as Randstadrail. The Central Station, Station Hollands Spoor and the beach are easy accessible.
The layout is as follows.
You will enter in the hallway with access to the living room and kitchen. The kitchen is featured with a built-in electric cooker, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer and loose dishwasher. The living/dining room has remarkably lots of daylight coming in because its corner location and an atmospheric fireplace. Second hallway with built-in closet and access to the toilet with hand basin.
On the first floor you will find the very large master bedroom. The bathroom is neutral shaded and equipped with double washbasin, shower and hanging toilet. The roof terrace is facing southeast and has nice view of the street.
The second floor has a large attic room, which can be enhanced by adding a dormer window and can be divided into multiple rooms. You can also find the storage space for the washing machine here.
- Leasehold in perpetuity; the rent has been bought off.
- Built in 1882.
- Energy label E.
- Wooden window frames with double glazing.
- Electra: 9 circuits and 1 safety switch.
- Heating and hot water through Bosch HR boiler from 2011; floor heating present on the ground floor.
- Energy label E.
- Maintenance obligation for the memorial stone in the facade.
- The living space is app. 97 m2. The volume is app. 363 m3.
- See floor plans for layout and measurements.
- Conditions for sale Janson Makelaardij applicable.
- Delivery: negotiable.
Interested? Consider hiring your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and saves you time, money and trouble. Details of NVM estate agents can be found on Funda.
Read full description