BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS apartment 134 M2 with VIEW, a sunny west-facing terrace. Private PARKING and STORAGE. Near the ring. Strong upcoming area! Perfect location near public transport towards city centre and Schiphol.
Fantastic bright 3-room apartment of 134M2 in a popular location in the strongly emerging Nieuw-West, near the Vondelpark and on the edge of Amsterdam-Zuid with its OWN PARKING SPACE and a SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM! On the 6th floor you 'float' a bit above the city and moreover it has a nice large covered TERRACE (WEST) with a lovely STRETCHING VIEW!
Location and accessibility:
The modern complex 'Uptown' from 2004 is within walking distance of the Station Lelylaan for the tram, bus, metro and train. Tram 1 and 2 take you quickly to the Vondelpark, Leidseplein and Central Station, among others. By metro you are within 7 minutes on the Zuidas/ VU and by train within 8 minutes at Schiphol. For daily shopping you can go to various shops and supermarkets on the nearby Sierplein, Delflandplein or the cozy Hoofddorpplein. More extensive shopping is excellent in Amsterdam-Zuid or in the center of Amsterdam, after all, it is within fifteen minutes cycling distance. Furthermore, you live close to the A10 and the A4 so that you can quickly leave the city by car. And you don't have to worry about parking either; in the closed parking garage under the complex is your own parking space. For a second car you have several options: you can apply for a parking permit (no waiting time), rent or buy a parking space in the same parking garage. In the immediate vicinity there are plenty of parking options (paid).
The overall layout of the house is as follows: (see also the floor plan in the photo appendix)
General: central entrance with mailboxes, the office of the caretaker, 2 elevators, staircase, shared bicycle shed (also suitable for cargo bike and scooter) and access to the parking garage.
The entrance of the apartment is located on the fifth floor. The spacious hall (with videophone installation) is equipped with a wardrobe and gives access to the sixth floor to the passage with access to all rooms.
Sixth floor: The spacious, very bright living room with large windows is oriented to the west and east and gives access to the terrace (which is also accessible through all rooms). Here you can enjoy the afternoon and evening sun in a sheltered way! The semi-open kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances. The two spacious bedrooms, as well as the living room, offer access to the terrace. Separate toilet with hand basin. The bathroom has a bath, walk-in shower and closet. The washer / dryer connection and central heating system are in a separate indoor storage room and the entire floor has a neat oak floor.
Parking: for the new residents of this apartment there is also a PRIVATE PARKING SPACE in the closed parking garage below and a shared bicycle shed.
Association of Owners: Association of owners (V.v.E.): there is an active and financially healthy V.v.E. and is headed by a professional company. The monthly service costs for the house and parking space are approx. € 180,-. This includes, among other things caretaker, home insurance, window cleaner, video surveillance, cleaning of common areas and reservation for major maintenance.
Leasehold: The house is located on the grounds of the municipality of Amsterdam and canon has been bought off until 15 March 2052. In 2019, the offer was requested under favorable conditions in perpetuity.
- Living area approx. 134 m2. (in accordance with NEN 2580 measurement)
- Leasehold paid off until 15 March 2052!
- Modern complex from 2004.
- Active VVE to which a monthly contribution of approximately € 180,- must be paid.
- Sunny covered terrace of approx. 6 m2 on the west.
- Spacious living room with wide views and lots of light.
- Common bicycle shed.
- Well-insulated house with double glazing, floor and wall insolated.
- Two lifts available.
- Caretaker present daily at fixed times.
- Private parking space in closed parking garage, paid parking in the street and via permit system.
- Ideal location in relation to all facilities, such as childcare, shops, schools and public transport.
- Railway station and metro station Lelylaan are only a 3-minute walk away. 7 minutes by metro to the Zuidas and 8 minutes by train to Schiphol.
- Highways A10 and A4 are easily accessible.
- Near World Fashion Center, Station Lelylaan, Vondelpark, Hoofddorpplein, Sloterplas, shopping center Sierplein and Osdorpplein.
- Notary: at your choice buyer, subject to deed of sale in accordance with Model Ring at notary in Groot Amsterdam.
- Delivery: in consultation. (can be done quickly!)
- Asking price: € 575.000,- k.k.
In short: living with an ideal combination of city life and tranquillity, in the up-and-coming and hip Nieuw-West!
Read full description