No less than 144 m2 of living space on the top floor of a modern complex with a great view from your terrace on the city skyline. Parking quickly and safely in the garage and a large storage room in the basement, all on a bustling location in the increasingly popular Amsterdam West side.
Located in the area Geuzenveld-Slotermeer, with a direct view on the local market on the square Plein 40-45 with a huge choice of worldly cuisines and convenience of shops at your doorstep. Enjoy the typical Amsterdam market and the Liberation Clarion Bells, there is always something going on here. Nice restaurants and terraces near or along the water and a stone's throw from the park environment along the Sloterplas lake.
Tram 7 and 13 will take you to the center of the city in no time. Various schools, parks and playgrounds in the immediate vicinity and good accessibility via main roads such as Haarlemmerweg and Jan van Galenstraat towards A10 west, and the nearby Sloterdijk train station.
This is pure comfort: a spacious and light layout with 3 bedrooms and a very spacious living room with open kitchen with 3x French doors to 2 French balconies and a nice sitting balcony on the west for beautiful sunsets with a fantastic view over the city! The luxurious open kitchen is equipped with all appliances and plenty of cupboard space. Take the elevator to the 8th (top) floor from the beautiful entrance lobby or directly from the garage under the building. Equipped with all comforts, a luxurious bathroom with 2nd toilet and extra access directly through the master bedroom, spacious bath, heated floor and double sink and even a starry sky of lights. Lots of storage space and a recently laid oak parquet throughout the house plus a large storage room downstairs.
The complex is sustainable, maintenance-friendly and has a green character due to the Atrium (inner garden).
- Approx 143.6 m2 of living space, in accordance with Measurement Instruction NEN2580
- Including private parking space in the parking basement
- Well insulated, brand new central heating combi boiler, heat recovery system
- Fully double glazing
- Energy label B
- Video intercom system
- VVE Woonambiance Jan de Louterhof, consisting of 55 apartments, professionally managed by Millenn3ium VVE Beheer
- Building equipped with solar panels
- Service costs 182.37 euros per month
- Leasehold surrendered until March 30, 2053 (perpetual leasehold recently applied for)
- All inventory can be taken over
- Non-resident clause applies
- Available directly
**A unique website is available for this property. Download the brochure for the link to the website where you can find all the details of this property**
Read full description