Modern, well-maintained 3-room apartment on the 13th floor with stunning views, communal bicycle storage and private parking (optional 2nd parking space).
The beautiful Jatopa complex, built in 2008, is strategically located between the Rembrandt Park and the Sloterplas. You can get to the city centre in no time by bike or public transport (metro, bus, tram within walking distance) and you can reach the A10 within a few minutes from the parking garage. All amenities are within easy reach, the Jan Evertsenstraat has undergone considerable development in recent years. Within walking distance you will find restaurants and bars such as: Ton Ton Club 3, Floor 17, De School, Zurich and Bar Baarsch. The special residential tower is architect-designed and has beautiful details: the lintels on the building and the wallpaper of the entrance are a design of the award-winning art and design collective Studio Job.
The apartment is located on the 13th floor and can be reached with two lifts and via the staircase.
The entrance of the apartment gives access to the spacious hall, from where all rooms can be reached. There is a pleasantly sized bedroom on both sides. The master bedroom has a built-in wardrobe. Besides the bedrooms, on one side you will find the spacious and sleek bathroom with underfloor heating, a towel radiator, large shower and double washbasin with base cabinet and mirror cupboard. On the other side you will find the toilet area with wall-mounted toilet and sink. In addition, there is a spacious storage room with lots of storage space and ample room for the washer and dryer. The living room with open designer kitchen faces south. Here you have a beautiful view through a front with large windows (HR++) that reach from the floor to the ceiling. The facade has glass folding doors that you can slide all the way open on one side, giving you a real outdoor feeling. On the outside there is a window cleaner balcony across the entire glass front. The modern kitchen has a composite countertop and built-in appliances such as a microwave/grill (AEG), convection oven (AEG), induction hob (AEG), dishwasher (AEG), fridge (AEG) and freezer (AEG), recirculation hood (Bosch) and offers enough storage space for all your kitchen needs. The peninsula with hob and sink is equipped with a bar, also with composite top. Video intercom is present, so you can always see who is ringing the doorbell downstairs.
The complex has a communal bicycle storage in the basement and a closed and covered parking garage. On the roof of the parking garage is the neatly maintained courtyard garden. The apartment is built under GIW guarantee.
- Luxury 3-room apartment on the 13th floor.
- The asking price includes 1 parking space.
- Optional 2nd parking space, located in a niche next to the 1st parking space.
- Access to the spacious, communal courtyard garden on the 1st floor.
- Details of the Jatopa complex designed by Studio Job.
- Leasehold purchased until 29-02-2056.
- Purchase of perpetual leasehold is borne by the seller (seller's costs!).
- Owners’ association contribution EUR 114.67 for apartment.
- Owners’ association contribution EUR 29.34 per parking space.
- The walls and ceiling of the living room were plastered in 2012.
- The bedrooms, toilet, bathroom and hallway were plastered in 2017.
- Painted internally three years ago.
- Underfloor heating in living room and bathroom.
- Mechanical ventilation box replaced in late 2019.
- District heating.
- Video intercom.
- Active owners’ associations for both the apartments and parking garage.
Listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker.
Read full description