*** this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker ***
Spacious studio apartment located on the second floor with a spacious west-facing balcony.
The apartment is located at a beautiful location, in the middle of the Pijp, with numerous restaurants, cafes and shops. The Van Woustraat, Van der Helstplein and Cornelis Troostplein are a stone's throw away. Furthermore, the apartment is within walking distance of the Sarphatipark, Gerard Douplein and the Albert Cuyp market.
In short, living at a great place in a dynamic environment.
- entrance leading into the apartment;
- living room, open kitchen and open bedroom;
- Bathroom with shower and toilet;
- apartment, second floor
- year of construction 1924
- living area approximately 52m2
- 1 room
- parking through parking permits
- Immediately available (delivery maximum 8 weeks after signing the deed of sale)
- former rental apartment of De Key (clauses with respect to "non-occupancy", asbestos and old-age apply)
- property is sold exclusively for self-occupancy (or parents for their own children)
- antispeculation clause of 2 years applies
- leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam, paid in advance until December 31, 2062;
- project notary Spier en Hazenberg
- Active association of owners Jan Lievensstraat 28-30;
- VvE contribution: € 106.36 per month;
- cadastral known: municipality of Amsterdam, section V, number 11993-A-5, 56/448th undivided share;
Read full description