Wonderful living in the middle of the green and beautiful Duinzigt district. Around the corner of the beautiful Clingendael, where you can enjoy a nice walk, walk along the historical places. Within cycling distance of the beach and walking distance to the dunes. In short, nature lovers will not be short of anything here.
This apartment has 3 bedrooms, a spacious living room, modern kitchen and bathroom and a nice balcony on the southeast.
The Duinzigt district is also fully equipped. The shopping center "Willem Royaardsplein" is around the corner.
The shopping facilities on the van Hoytemastraat as well as the Stevinstraat are also a few minutes cycling distance. Not to forget the public transport facilities. Within minutes you are in the city center of The Hague or on the roads to Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht.
Entrance, central hall with doorbells with camera security, stairs and elevator to the 3rd floor. Entrance apartment, spacious lobby with wardrobe and toilet. Bright living / dining room with access to the balcony, side bedroom with also access to the balcony (SE). Separate kitchen with built-in appliances such as: fridge-freezer, dishwasher, induction hob and oven. Hall with closets and access to two bedrooms and bathroom with bath, sink and washing machine connection.
- Free hold
- living space approx. 106 m2
- VvE contribution € 371 per month, including advance heating costs (approx. € 89)
- a caretaker is present on working days until 3 p.m.
- household waste is collected at your own front door (every Monday morning and Thursday morning)
- fully equipped with double glazing
- the house has no gas connection.
- entire house has a barrier-free cork parquet floor (glued)
- parking spaces at the rear
- storage room on the ground floor
- the age clause applies in view of the year of construction
- Delivery in consultation
- terms of sale apply
During viewings we use the guidelines of the RIVM.
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- We don't shake hands.
- Keep 1.5 meters (2 arm lengths) away from others.
- Wear a face mask.
Preferably come to the viewing alone, but with a maximum of 2 people. Don't see the viewing as a family event.
In case of cold-like symptoms, we will gladly show you the house at a different time or watch the movie on Funda or on our Youtube page.
We welcome you with great enthusiasm in the house.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, on our part no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All amounts, sizes and surfaces stated are indicative. The buyer has his own duty to investigate all matters that are important to him or her. The real estate agent is an advisor to the seller with regard to this property. We recommend that you engage an expert broker who guides you through the purchase process.
Read full description