Situated at a courtyard, practical FAMILY HOUSE with four (bed)rooms in the family-friendly Randwijck area, next to the Elsrijk area. This house has a 98 m² residential area (according to NEN standards) and the prospective roof extension offers ample opportunity to expand the floor area.
This home is on the border of Amsterdam/Amstelveen, making it the ideal location for people working in Amsterdam (Zuidas).
Design your own kitchen! By the house comes a cheque of €10.000,- to place a completely new kitchen!
- entrance hall with metercupboard and toilet;
- hallway with fixed cupboard under the stairs, and access to the living room and kitchen;
- spacious and bright living room with large windows and lots of light, marble flooring, open fire place (gas) and access to rear garden;
- enough space for kitchen;
- well laid out east facing rear garden with shed and rear entrance;
- landing with access to all rooms;
- 2 (bed)rooms at the front;
- 2 (bed)roons at the rear end;
- bathroom with shower, toilet and sink in vanity cabinet.
Area Daily groceries can be done at Rembrandtweg shops (supermarket Jumbo, Zeeman, flowerhsop, liquor store and butcher) or the Albert Heijn on Bourgondischelaan. There are countless amenities for children in the immediate vicinity, including a sports field with playground equipment only 20 meters away.
The property is situated in the Randwijck area, offering all the benefits of Amsterdam, without the burdens. This is a comfortable area to live, a safe community truly only a stone's throw from Amsterdamse Bos and its numerous sports clubs and riding stables. Main roads to the A9 highway and the A10 beltway are easily accessible, and there are public transportation stops within walking distance (tram 5, express tram 51 and bus 186). There are excellent (elementary) schools in the immediate proximity!
• Mainly fitted with double glazed window frames;
• Possibility to extend the roof with a third floor;
• Heating through central heating system (Radson, lease);
• Several clauses applicable a.o. age clause and non-residents clause;
• Lots of possibilities to extend the house!
Read full description