FOR SALE € 375,000 costs to the buyer.
Jan van Duivenvoordestraat 57 Amsterdam.
Modern 3-room corner apartment with a living area of 90m2, 2 bedrooms, an internal and external storage room, elevator and a private parking space in the underlying garage and perpetual leasehold purchased.
Located in an idyllic location, with a sunny balcony with an unobstructed view over the wide water and the green strip on the other side.
The living room has a lot of sunlight and a beautiful view due to the corner location and large windows.
The apartment is located in a modern apartment building that was built in 2002 and provides a spacious central entrance with an elevator.
In the basement of the complex is the parking garage with its own parking space. The storage room is located on the ground floor of the building.
Entrance on the 6th floor; spacious hall, meter cupboard, videophone installation and access to all rooms, two spacious bedrooms, living room with access to the sunny balcony, open kitchen, bathroom with washbasin, bath and shower, separate toilet with washbasin, storage room with central heating boiler and connection for washing machine and dryer.
The apartment has recently been thoroughly overhauled and made ready for immediate occupation.
- The whole apartment has been painted.
- The floors have been sanded and varnished.
- Boiler was newly installed in August 2020 and can also be operated with a mobile phone.
- Bathroom and kitchen tiled and sealed. New shower bar + fittings at the bath.
- New taps in the toilet, bath, sink and kitchen.
- White wooden slats in the living room.
The green and child-friendly environment of the Jan van Duivenvoordestraat is with a number of primary schools, a health center, a library and of course a varied range of shops and supermarkets on the adjacent Lambertus Zijlplein, where there is a lively market every Monday, to be called diverse.
The Sloterparkbad is a huge attraction with both an indoor and outdoor pool, but the Eendrachtspark and the Sloterplas with the various catering establishments are also located nearby.
Within walking distance you will find Sportpark Ookmeer where a golf course is located. Tram line 13 and the bus stop are within walking distance and take you quickly to the center of
Amsterdam or to Sloterdijk or Schiphol. The ring road A10 and the Haarlemmerweg are very easily accessible from here.
The apartment is on a ground lease and the seller has recently bought off this ground lease FOREVER!
- The leasehold has been bought off perpetually!
- Corner apartment of 90 m2 (in accordance with NEN 2580 measurement) located on the 6th floor.
- Sunny balcony of 10 m2 located on the south-west with wonderful unobstructed views.
- Active and financially healthy association of owners
- Service costs € 199.18 (incl. Parking space) per month.
- Private parking space in the electronically closed parking garage.
- Fully insulated house with, among other things, double glazing, low energy costs.
- Separate storage room and joint bicycle shed in the basement.
- Elevator available and wheelchair accessible.
- Video / intercom installation available.
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler from 2020.
All information contained in this offer has been compiled by us with great care. However, we do not accept any liability with regard to this information, nor can any rights be derived from the information mentioned. If applicable, transfer tax already paid will be returned to the seller.
We are happy to make an appointment with you for a viewing!
Read full description