The apartment spans a residential floor area of approx. 206 sqm and includes expansive outdoor space and a private street entrance.
The private front door opens from the street to the apartment.
The second floor features the living space with a balcony at both the front and the rear: open the doors on warm days to enjoy the summer breeze.
The original fireplace mantels have been preserved and there is a charming fireplace at the front.
The separate kitchen is simple yet impeccably maintained and is fitted with a range of appliances.
This level includes 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, one of which is fitted with a bathtub and a sauna.
Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes.
The third floor includes 2 spacious bedrooms, one of which is currently used as a second lounge. The centrally positioned patio has a quirky layout allowing for more daylight to flood the space.
This level also includes an extra WC and ample storage space.
Stairs lead to the roof unit (ideal for storing cushions, etc.), which opens to the secluded approx. 26 sqm south-facing roof deck. A fabulous spot to enjoy the sun.
The apartment offers a wonderful mix of space, light, outdoor space and character.
• Usable residential floor area approx. 206 sqm
• Total outdoor space of approx. 46 sqm
• Private entrance
• Ground lease, prepaid until September 30, 2051
• An application to switch to a ground lease in perpetuity has been submitted on time. The owners have opted for a pre-determined annual lease which would take effect as from 30 September 2051.
• Small and active HA (Housing Association) - 3 members
• Service charges of € 660 per quarter
• Rear facade repainted in 2020
• Closing upon mutual agreement
The property is situated in the Beethoven Quarter, nearby Beethovenstraat and Apollolaan.
An area with wide sidewalks and ample options for children to play. The location is exceptionally central relative to schools and shops.
The Beethovenstraat is in a favorable location relative to Station Zuid, the A10 beltway and offers quick connections to Oud Zuid and Centrum boroughs.
The Beethovenstraat is the perfect street with grocery shops, boutiques, lunchrooms and coffee bars.
The location is also within walking distance of Cornelis Schuytstraat and Museumplein Quarter.
Read full description