Particularly beautifully finished, architect-designed family home from 2016 of no less than 169m2 spread over three floors, with 5 bedrooms and a beautiful garden located on the southwest in one of the most popular streets of IJburg.
The house is located in a child-friendly and car-free courtyard.
This special, rustic house has a striking appearance and gives the street a face. Not only does it have a lot of character, but it has also been built with an eye for the environment, inside and out. The energy label is therefore A+. A must see, because not only the outside is unique, the inside is also a unique experience due to the spaciousness, the ceiling height of no less than 5.60 m, the playful layout and the use of natural materials.
The house has a parking space in the back of the garden. The leasehold has been bought off until 2065. There are various expansion options, it is allowed to build up to 16 meters high.
Interested? Call us quickly for an appointment.
- Perfect family home in a car-free courtyard, ideal for children;
- Garden of 12 meters deep on the southwest;
- Sustainably built with, among other things, hempvlax natural insulation, CLT wood and CO2 storage;
- Playful layout with loft and ceiling height of 5.6 meters;
- Very light and spacious home due to the large windows;
- Construction & extension options, up to 16m high;
- Parking space on site;
- Luxurious open Bulthaup kitchen;
- Preparations for solar panels have already been made;
- Beautiful butterfly cement screed floor throughout the house;
- Fully equipped with underfloor heating, which can be regulated individually per room;
- Leasehold surrendered until 2065, favorable offer has already been received;
- The house is beautifully finished and can be moved into immediately;
- Another 5 year warranty on roofing, insulating windows and hardwood frames;
- Energy label A+;
- Delivery in consultation.
Lovely, garden-oriented living room with an absolute wow factor due to the loft and the large windows. Modern Bulthaup kitchen with Quooker and Bora induction plate. The wooden inner walls give a beautiful soothing effect. The double French doors give access to the southwest-facing garden, which has been landscaped under architecture. Furthermore, a private storage room (a recycled sea container) and parking space. There is a back entrance from the courtyard.
The staircase is a beautiful whole with the rest of the house and runs straight to the second floor. Lovely open living room/study next to the loft with behind it at the front the first bedroom with ensuite bathroom and stair cupboard. The modern bathroom has a walk-in shower, toilet and sink.
Spacious bedroom floor with high sloping ceilings and landing with skylights. Here you will find no less than 4 bedrooms; two at the back and two at the front. One of the bedrooms at the rear has a playful mezzanine bed. Furthermore, a spacious bathroom with walk-in shower, bath, sink and toilet. There is also a handy storage room with space for the washing machine and dryer. Because of the sloping roof there is a handy loft, accessible with a loft ladder. Ideal for extra storage.
The house is located in one of the most popular streets of IJburg, with few high-rise buildings and many self-build plots. It gives the street a special look & feel. The area is characterized by the spacious layout and a lot of tranquility, but with the Diemerpark and the new IJburg beach within walking distance. In the immediate vicinity are schools (both primary and secondary education), sports clubs and nice craft shops. For example, you can go out for dinner at one of the restaurants around the harbor of IJburg. Tram 26 takes you to Central Station within 15 minutes and for shopping you can cycle to Shopping Center IJburg in 5 minutes (with a nice market on Saturdays) or to the supermarket and shops on the Pampuslaan. Also by car the accessibility is excellent with roads to the A-1, A-2, A-9 and the A-10 within a few minutes.
Are you looking for a family home that has everything? Then make an appointment without obligation!
Read full description