CONVENIENTLY LOCATED QUADRANT HOUSE WITH A LOVELY SUNNY GARDEN ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD!
This lovely extended home is located in a quiet part of the neighborhood. The house has no car traffic in front of the door, which makes it very safe for children. Located on the outside of the district, you can easily reach the Westerwindpad, where you can walk and enjoy nature and the beautiful polder views.
The garden location is wonderfully sunny. At the front of the house is an attached stone shed and we have a detached wooden shed. The garden is beautifully landscaped and you can enjoy the sun in several places in the garden. Through the front door you enter the hall with meter cupboard, modern toilet, meter cupboard, closet and stairs to the 1st floor. The living room is nice and light and extended, giving you a spacious living room. The modern open kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances.
On the 1st floor, which is equipped with plastic frames, we find 2 spacious bedrooms and 1 smaller bedroom. The modern bathroom has a 2nd hanging toilet, walk-in shower and washbasin. We reach the 2nd floor via the fixed staircase. First we come across the central heating boiler of 2020. We have a landing with on one side the spacious walk-in closet with access to the loft and on the other side is the practical washer / dryer room. We also find the 4th spacious bedroom with field view here. Here you can enjoy the view. This floor has been expanded, so you have a lot of space here.
The house is well maintained and you will enjoy living here. There is plenty to do in the neighborhood for young and old and children can play here.
If you have become curious, come and have a look at this conveniently located house near the NS station and a few minutes by train from Amsterdam.
RELATED TO CORONA 2 VIEWERS + THE PURCHASE BROKER AND KINDLY REQUEST MOUTH CAP ON.
Year of construction house: Approx. 1988
Content house: Approx. 350m³³
Living area: Approximately 121m²121
Surface area: 155m²
Living room area: Approximately 41m²
kitchen: Approx. 5.5m²
bathroom: Approximately 5.8m²
bedroom: Approximately 12.6 m², 11.4 m², 9.9 m², 5.5 m²
laundry room: Approx. 3.6 m²
Garden location: Northwest, 12.5 length and 5.5 wide
Insulation windows: Yes
Roof insulation: Yes
Wall insulation: Yes
Floor insulation: Yes
EPA label and class: C label
Maintenance house inside: Good
Maintenance house outside: Good:
Kitchen year of construction: Circa 2010
Equipment: 5 burner gas hob, extractor hood, freezer, refrigerator, combi oven, dishwasher and close-in boiler
Special easements: None, see title deed
Heating through: Intergas combi boiler, year of construction: 2020
Delivery: 6 months after signing the purchase agreement or as soon as the seller wishes with a notice period of 4 weeks
Cadastral known municipality of Zaandam, section P, number 977, large 155ca leasehold land
Continuous leasehold surrendered until July 1, 2037
– Neatly maintained quadrant house
– Sunny garden on the Northwest
– Three well-sized bedrooms and a smaller bedroom
– Bedroom top floor has field view
– Walk-in closet on the top floor and separate washer/dryer room
– Modern sanitary and modern bathroom
- Bright kitchen in corner arrangement with the necessary built-in appliances
- Stone attached storage room and detached wooden storage room
– Various sunny seats in the beautifully landscaped garden
– Quiet location on a wide walking path (no cars in front of the door)
- Free parking
– Located on the edge of the neighborhood near the Westerwindpad
– Leasehold surrendered until July 1, 2037
- Conveniently located near schools, shopping centers, railway station, bus stop, etc.
– Child-friendly residential area
– Primary school, childcare and secondary education are present in the neighborhood
Read full description