Spacious family home with 147 m2 of living space. This property has an expanded and bright living room, open kitchen with island, three bedrooms and a spacious backyard. This property is a nice family home in a popular residential area.
Ground floor: Entrance, hall with toilet. Expanded and bright living room with tiled floor with floor heating, French doors to the back garden and also to the front / side garden. Open kitchen with island. The kitchen has a 3-burner gas-on-glass hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and oven.
First floor: Two bedrooms with carpeted floors at the rear, bedroom with carpeted floors at the front. Bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and sink.
Second floor: Generous floor with storage space, connection for washing machine and dryer and central heating system.
Garden: Front and side garden. Generous back garden facing east. The garden has a detached stone shed.
Location: The property is located in the child-friendly and popular residential area Westwijk2. Various schools, Westwijk shopping center for daily shopping, tram 51 and various roads (including A4, A9 and A10) are easily accessible. For restaurants, cafés, the theater and various luxury shops, the Stadshart shopping center is a short distance away. For recreation or sports you can reach the Amsterdamse Bos in no time.
- Living area 147 m2, Volume 532 m3 (NEN2580 measured)
- The house is built in 2008
- The living room has been expanded
- The house has been measured according to the NEN2580 standard, due to the three sloping roof surfaces there is a loss with official measuring. The floor space is approximately 170 m2
- Ground floor with floor heating
- Thanks to its location on the corner, the house has unobstructed views from the kitchen
- Free parking in the area
Read full description