*** this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker ***
Beautiful 3-bedroom flat (fully renovated in 2013) with a well maintained garden facing west situated in a sought after location in South!
SURROUNDINGS AND ACCESSIBILITY
The Jasonstraat is situated in a beautiful location in the district of Zuid, near the Amstelveenseweg, Stadionweg and Stadionkade and the Stadionplein which has recently been completely redeveloped with, among other things, a beautiful hotel, various trendy restaurants, such as Bar Baut, Mr Sam, Neni's and Jach Dish, luxury flats, a cosy Saturday market, a supermarket (large Albert Heijn), an underground car park and a park-like environment with a fountain and lots of greenery. In these streets, as well as on the Stadion Plein, you can do all your shopping. The area has recently been renamed Amsterdam The Olympic.
The flat is very conveniently located for public transport and roads. Among others Station-South and South WTC and various tram stops are located within short distance. The A10 motorway is just a few minutes away by car. On the public road there is ample parking through a permit system.
Through your own front door on the ground floor you reach the hallway with access to all rooms. The spacious living room provides plenty of natural light and has original stained-glass doors that divide the living and dining area. The kitchen is equipped with a cooking island and a white composite worktop and fitted with Quooker, combi oven, dishwasher and fridge (Siemens).
The house has two good-sized bedrooms, one at the front and the other at the rear with practical built-in cupboards. The luxurious bathroom has a toilet, bathtub, shower and sink. Both the bedroom and living room have access to the garden facing west where the sun shines all afternoon in summer. In the backyard there is also a storage room with a connection to the sewer, storm water and electricity. Easy to convert into a home office!
Throughout the house there is a classic herringbone floor.
- Year of construction: 1935
- Backyard on the Westside
- The flat was completely renovated in 2013 including electricity and plumbing
- Currently no waiting time to apply for a parking permit (it is possible to apply for two parking permits)
- Good layout with 2 good sized bedrooms
- Possibility to convert the storage room into a home office
- No gas connection present (hot water from block heating via the Owners Association and cooking on induction)
- The seller will pay the extra money into the Owners Association (painting outside and replacing the roof).
Read full description