This fantastic semi-detached house with garage on a 428 m2 freehold plot is in a beautiful location in Duttendel. This well-maintained home has a great layout with a long driveway to the garage, deep front and back gardens, a large L-shaped living room with a modern extended kitchen, four bedrooms, modern bathroom and a great cellar that is suitable for many purposes.
What you definitely want to know about Jean François van Royenweg 16:
- Surface area of 187 m2 in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580 (including lower ground floor);
- 428 m2 freehold plot as well as 23 m2 additional land use rights;
- Favourable corner location on the southwest;
- Freehold plot;
- Building inspection report available;
- Central-heating combi boiler, brand Nefit Topline, construction year 2008;
- Underfloor heating in the kitchen extension and bathroom;
- Electricity: 10 groups and earth leakage circuit breaker, fuse box from 2017;
- Aluminium window frames with double glazing;
- Front and rear awnings, electric and manual;
- Automatic sprinkler system;
- Alarm system;
- Oil tank has been removed, Kiwa certificate dated 1 April 1993 present;
- Energy label E;
- Construction year 1959;
- Also see our film about the area;
- Terms and conditions of sale apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model;
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the construction year as well as
a non-occupancy clause.
This beautiful villa is located in the ‘green’ and quiet Duttendel near the beach and dunes, the Meyendel nature reserve and the Hubertuspark, where you can enjoy cycling and walking. The home is in an optimal location for sporty residents. Duttendel also houses the green Klein Zwitserland with its many sports facilities such as hockey, tennis, fitness, massage, swimming pool, etc.
Public transport is within easy reach and there is ample parking space. In short, a very natural environment while the centre of The Hague can be reached within 10 minutes. The home is also easily accessible by car (Schiphol 40 minutes, Rotterdam The Hague Airport 25 minutes).
Large front garden with deep driveway to the garage (6.54 x 3.01) with an electric up and over door and water and electricity connections.
You enter the house in the hall extension. You then arrive in the bright L-shaped living room with fireplace. Because of the many windows there is a lot of light in the living room.
The large extended kitchen is fitted with a modern U-shaped kitchen unit with a natural stone countertop. This bright kitchen with underfloor heating contains a lot of storage space. The kitchen appliances consist of an oven, a microwave, a five-burner gas hob and a combination fridge/freezer. There is a close-in under-sink water heater for hot water.
From the hallway, you can access the wall-mounted toilet, which is tiled and contains a hand basin. Tiled bathroom with shower, hand basin, towel radiator and storage space for the washing machine and dryer.
Fantastic back garden measuring 13.20 x 7.02 with a large patio, lawn and many plant borders. In this garden, with sprinkler system, you can always find the sun or the shade. Through the back garden you come to the garage with the private 12-meter driveway.
Lower ground floor
A staircase leads to the lower ground floor which is divided into four separate rooms.
Fantastic large space suitable for many purposes. It is 2.90 metres in height! At the front there is an extra room and at the rear a boiler room where the central-heating boiler is stored.
Nice bright floor with four bedrooms and a bathroom. There are two bedrooms at the front. The large front bedroom has two built-in wardrobes and access to a balcony. There are also two bedrooms at the rear. The large rear bedroom has a large built-in wardrobe.
Tiled bathroom with bath, shower, wall-mounted toilet, towel radiator and double hand basin unit.
The bright landing provides access to a large attic with a ceiling height of 1.76 m.
Interested in this house? Please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent looks after your interests and saves you time, money and concerns!
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section V, number 6551
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description