***This Property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker***
** Live viewing: Join in on Ellen Mouthaan Makelaardij's Facebookpage on Friday August 14th 12:30 hrs. ***
Surprising corner house with 140m2 living space in child friendly neighbourhood, 4 good bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a nice, and specifically light and airy living space on the ground floor.
- Located in a quiet residential street: Children here are able to play on the street and in the annex green area.
- Good parking possibilities.
- Lounge and separate habitable kitchen with loft-like living experience because of the sloping roof.
- Lots of storage space!
- 4 good bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Built in 2006: so maintenance friendly.
- Energy label A and windows with sunscreens.
* In a nice and cosy, child friendly street with just local traffic.
* In walking distance from various shops, nature area Bussummerheide (heathland) and the popular café-restaurant Heidezicht.
* In short distance from the NS train station and the access road to highway A1: quickly at work and quickly home again!
* A great place for kids with several primary schools in walking distance.
* Spacious hall with meter cabinet, lavatory and access door to the lounge.
* Strikingly light and airy lounge with light entrance from three sides.
* Patio doors to the garden; inside and out interweave with one another.
* L-shape complete kitchen with passage to the kitchen diner. Various built-in appliances like a new dishwasher and combi macro wave.
* Exceptional habitable kitchen-diner with eye-catching high ceiling and again double doors to the garden.
* Like to work quietly? Here are separate living functions possible.
* Landing with practical built-in closet and staircase access to the 2nd floor.
* Very spacious bedroom, no less than 15,5 m2 with nice light entrance because of several windows and outlook both at the front and backside.
* 2nd spacious bedroom at the front side.
* Spacious complete bathroom with bathtub, separate shower, two wash basins and a 2nd toilet.
* Small landing with access to 2 bedrooms.
* Spacious 3rd bedroom with very large cabinet wall.
* Good sized 4th bedroom with to ensuite bathroom.
* 2nd bathroom with shower, toilet with sanibroyeur and sink.
* Lots of storage space and possibility to place the washing machine.
* Garden around, separated by a beech hedge as well as a secluded cosy back garden
* Sunshine till late in the afternoon in de secluded front-/side garden.
* Attached stone, very spacious place.
* Possibility to store bicycles and containers in the side garden.
In short: A striking property with a lot of space on a child friendly and quiet location and in walking distance from many amenities!
Read full description