Very luxurious and high-quality renovated double upper house with five bedrooms and two bathrooms and a lovely sunny roof terrace with roof construction. The house is located on the most beautiful part of the Johannes Verhulststraat, between the chic Cornelis Schuytstraat and the Jacob Obrechtstraat with numerous shops and specialty stores within easy reach.
The house is located on the second and third floor and has its own staircase from the ground floor. The house is optimally divided and very stylishly finished with, among other things, black steel facades, luxury recessed spotlights, a fireplace and gas fireplace, luxury wine climate cabinet, beautiful fitted wardrobes and built-in air conditioning units in the bedrooms. The house is located on private land.
A fully ready-to-move-in family home with its own entrance in a prime location in Oud Zuid!
Private entrance and staircase from the ground floor to the second floor.
Spacious hall with fitted wardrobes, separate toilet with washbasin and stairs to the third floor.
Via large black steel facade access to the spacious living room with patio doors to French balcony at the front. Unique are the two fireplaces in the living room, a wood-burning fireplace in the sitting area and a beautiful gas fireplace in the dining area at the front. Here is also the modern open kitchen with various built-in appliances (including fridge / freezer, dishwasher, 5-burner gas hob, two combi ovens, a Quooker with boiling water and also with cooled, filtered sparkling water) as well as a double wine climate cabinet. On this floor there is a separate study / guest room at the rear with a beautiful cupboard wall. The entire floor has an oak parquet floor.
Landing with stairs to the roof structure. Spacious master bedroom at the rear with built-in air conditioning unit and patio doors to the balcony. From the bedroom there is access to the private luxury bathroom with bath, rain shower, double sink with custom cabinets underneath, mirror heating and design radiator. The second bedroom is located at the rear and has a closet wall. At the front is a spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a built-in air conditioning unit. The fourth room has a closet wall. The second bathroom is in the same style as the rest of the bathroom and is equipped with a shower and washbasin. There is also a separate toilet and a separate storage room with central heating boiler and connections for washing machine and dryer.
Via a fixed staircase there is access to the roof structure and the spacious roof terrace of approximately 40 m2. The terrace is equipped with water and electricity connections and a large storage cupboard.
The roof and roof terrace have been completely renovated in summer 2020.
Located in one of the most beautiful and quietest parts of Oud-Zuid, around the corner from Cornelis Schuytstraat, where numerous luxury shops, specialty shops and caterers are located. The pleasant neighborhood also has many fine lunch options and restaurants. The Vondelpark, Concertgebouw and the Museum Quarter with, among others, the Rijksmuseum and Van Goghmuseum are all within walking distance. There are also various nurseries, schools and sports facilities available in the area. The British School will establish itself on the nearby Havenstraat in mid-2020.
- Lovely spacious family home with 5 bedrooms and a lovely roof terrace (renewed summer 2020) with roof construction.
- Located on private land.
- The house was completely renovated in 2014 with luxury and high-quality materials.
- Located on the most popular part of the Johannes Verhulststraat, between the Cornelis Schuytstraat and the Jacob Obrechtstraat.
- An absolute advantage is the location on the second and third floor (instead of the third and fourth floor) and the private staircase from the ground floor.
- The house has two luxurious bathrooms.
- There is a wood-burning fireplace in the living room. A completely new canal was built for this in 2014, which is an excellent draw. There is also an energy-efficient, high-efficiency gas fireplace in the dining room (with remote control).
- Built-in air conditioning units in the two main bedrooms.
- High ceilings of approximately 3 meters.
- Bowers & Wilkins sound system, in living and dining room / kitchen. Speakers built into the ceiling.
- Electric curtains on the 2nd floor (with 3 remote controls).
- Cupboard walls / built-in wardrobes, made to measure, in all 5 (bed) rooms.
- Additional connections for additional boxes built into the 2nd floor.
- Ethernet connections and USB charging points throughout the house.
- Quooker in the kitchen with boiling water and also with cooled, filtered sparkling water.
- Intercom with video available on both the 2nd and 3rd floor.
- In summer 2020, both the roof covering and the roof terrace have been completely renewed.
Delivery will take place in consultation.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Deed of division
- Title Deeds
- NVM Questionnaire
- List of movables
Read full description