NOT SUITABLE FOR SHARING!
Available: spacious and bright one bedroom apartment (44 m2, measured according to NEN 2580 guideline) located on the second floor of a small-scale monumental apartment complex, designed by architect A. Warners. The apartment is located in the Princess Irene neighborhood: a quiet area with only local traffic (no through road) and is rented furnished. The apartment is practical and well laid out with a view over the Zuidas. The central location in Amsterdam South makes this apartment ideal for expats!
In terms of recreational opportunities, the nearby Amstel river offers opportunities, as does the Amstelpark, or even closer: the Gijsbrecht van Aemstelpark. The Amsterdamse Bos is within cycling distance. The International School of Amstelveen, The British School of Amsterdam and the Community School of Amsterdam can also be reached quickly and easily. The house is rented furnished. Will you contact us for a viewing?
- A neatly furnished apartment, ready to move in
- Monumental building, with double glazing and a storage room on the ground floor
- Large windows with an unobstructed view of the remarkable Zuidas
- Modern kitchen with the necessary equipment
- Neat bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and heating
- Spacious bedroom
- The house is fully equipped with a new laminate floor
- Excellent location in Princess Irene neighborhood, near WTC
- Sufficient parking options
- Monthly rental price € 1,250
- Exclusive: advance energy of € 150, - per month
- 2 months deposit
- Minimum rental period of 12 months
- No pets allowed; No smoking
- Candidates awarded by owner
- Income check / NVM screening is part of the procedure
- Delivery: available immediately
- Not suitable for home sharing
- Income requirement: 3.5 x the annual rent
Read full description