It is as little as 24 minutes by train from Amsterdam Central station and about 30 minutes by car from Amsterdam Zuidas to this magnificent, spacious semi-detached villa with lots of privacy in Bloemendaal. The villa is located at one of the most beautiful and historical places of Zuid-Kennemerland, ‘t Halve Maantje, just downhill of Het Kopje van Bloemendaal (on top of one of the sand dunes). This landmark is in very good condition and well maintained.
The villa, originally dating from the 19th century, used to be part of the famous hotel “Duin en Daal”, where royalties like the former queen Wilhelmina used to visit. It has a rich history and borders a hollow in the dunes with brooklet. This protected village view of Bloemendaal is located in an oasis of relaxation and nature. The location is close to sport facilities (hockey, soccer, cricket, ice-skating), primary schools, dunes and forest, and village shops are on walking distance. At biking distance to the center of Haarlem and to the beach/sea. Ideal family home bordering to the water.
Very spacious, characteristic and original entry of the villa (used to be the original entrance of the hotel), which leads to a spacious hallway with stairs going up to the next floor, toilet, very spacious living room with access to a large terrace located on the South, dining room and open office locations.
On the ground floor there are many original details, like the original floor itself and pillars with arches. Dining room with access to terrace which is connected with a marvelous elongated garden bordering the water.
Hallway with access to 3 spacious bedrooms, one of which the master bedroom, all with access to the large balcony stretched along the front of the house. The master bedroom has its own bathroom with walk in shower, two sinks and toilet. In the hallway there is a room for the storage of two central heating systems, second bathroom, separate toilet, and access to the stairs leading to the second floor…
Hallway with access to 3 large bedrooms, with lots of storage space, third bathroom with bathtub, sink, toilet and shower. Large laundry room, extra storage room and access to the third floor…
Large attic accessible by loft ladder. With small adaptions to be turned into a living space of about 40 m2.
• Living space 352 m2
• Own land 1349 m2
• Alarm (renewed in 2021)
• Located between dunes and forest
• Located at the bottom of “Het Kopje van Bloemendaal” and on walking distance of open-air theater Carprera.
• Kitchen/dining area with spectacular view to the “Halve Maantje”.
• Protected village view.
• Unique located to forest, dunes and sea.
• Paintwork in good condition, partly recently painted, renewed balustrade of the balcony on the frontside in original style.
• New isolated tiled roof and chimney.
• Build in the late 19th century as hotel “Duin en Daal”
• Beautiful sunny back garden with lots of privacy and equipped with its own sprinkler system (pump renewed in 2019)
• Back garden bordering the water
• At the front of the house parking space for three cars on private property and covered storage space.
• 10 minutes from the beach of Bloemendaal aan Zee.
• Close to hockey, cricket and soccer club Bloemendaal, primary (international) schools
• Ideally located towards Amsterdam (24 minutes by train), Schiphol Airport, but also the Haque.
• Handover in consultation.
• The owners of the villa preserve their right to sell the villa to a buyer of their choice.
Read full description