For rent, available from the 1st of February! High-quality finished and well-arranged apartment of approx. 84m² located on the second floor of a chic apartment complex in IJburg. The house is largely furnished, inquire about the possibilities.
The complex is located around the corner from the pleasant marina of IJburg with hotspots including NAP and Dok48, and the Espressofabriek is located on IJburglaan, there are several parks in the immediate vicinity (including Theo van Gogh Park and Diemerpark). at the Pampuslaan.
IJburg offers something for everyone; beachgoers can relax on summer days at the city beach of IJburg or in the Diemerpark. Terrace-goers can go to one of the many restaurants on the harbor, along the IJburglaan or on the Steigereiland. The shopping center of IJburg is a stone's throw from the complex, here are two large supermarkets, a Hema, flower shop and a number of artisanal fresh shops and many other shops for (daily) shopping.
The favorable location in relation to the A10 and the perfect public transport connection with the city. Tram 26 will take you to Amsterdam Central Station within 10 minutes.
All in all, enough space to live, recreate and above all enjoy the outdoors, a stone's throw from Amsterdam's city center! Living on IJburg means living in a quiet, water-rich and green environment.
Chic and well-maintained communal entrance, the second floor is accessible via elevator or stairs. The house has a living room with a luxurious open kitchen, the kitchen is equipped with built-in appliances.
From the kitchen, the terrace is available to the gallery.
Bright living room with large windows. The toilet and a bedroom are accessible from the hall. From the living room you can reach the second bedroom and the luxurious bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
On the ground floor, the house has its own storage room of approximately 4 m2.
- Year of construction 2007;
- Surface 84m²;
- Service costs € 35 per month;
- Two spacious bedrooms;
- The house will be delivered furnished, in accordance with the photos, but excluding the beds and the chest of drawers / cupboard.
- Own storage room;
- Parking space can optionally be rented within the VvE for approximately € 65 per month
- Your joint net monthly income is at least 2.5x the rent;
- You have a fixed income from employment or from your own business;
- One month deposit;
- Guarantee from parents / third parties is not accepted;
- Rental period in consultation, available from January 1, 2021
- Candidates must provide the broker with various documentation, among other things to substantiate the income;
- Right of award lies with the landlord, the landlord also reserves the right to reject candidates without giving any reason.
Read full description