Luxury Apartment For Rent: This is a modern 2 bedroom luxury rental apartment in a popular location in the centre of Amstelveen. GARAGE PARKING INCLUDED.
This attractive apartment features:
- open plan living and dining areas
- open kitchen containing high quality appliances
- large pantry for extra provisions which also contains washing machine and dryer
- 2 generous bedrooms
- clean modern bathroom containing full bathtub, separate shower and wash basin
- double glazing throughout
- sunny balcony facing southeast
- garage parking below the building is included in the rent
- apartment is offered fully furnished
- total living space 110 m2
Location: Amstelveen centre
The city centre has a dual function: heart function but also residential. Live and work is done side by side and one above the other.
The Amstelveen city shopping malls local name is ‘Stadshart’’ and offers a very wide variety of shops, restaurants, cinema and the famous Cobra Musea with modern art.
The houses date from the period 1960-1970, but there is much renewed between 1990 and the 2000’s.
On Tuesday the Stadshart offers a organic market and on Friday a normal market.
The Stadshart is mainly surrounded with apartments, from the late 60’s built Meander apartments to the 90’s built Stadsplein apartments overlooking the whole area of Amstelveen as well as the main shopping mall square.
Metrolines 5 and 25 as well as the Amstelveen Bus station is located here with buses going all directions.
Ring road connections to: A9, A2, A10 and A4
Rental price includes underground parking
Alongside the rent is payable € 70 for central heating
Quoted rental price is exclusive of other Utilities (gas, water, electricity, tv and internet)
Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
Measurements not conform NEN 2580
A copy of the energy efficiency certificate will be provided to the tenant.
For more information about this property or about our total portfolio call our office or visit our website. Our team of specialists will be glad to be of service.
Read full description