Beautiful and completely renovated turnkey apartment (including new foundation) where every detail has been thought of. The apartment has a practical layout with an attractive and bright living room, a modern open kitchen with all imaginable luxury appliances, a nice balcony on the street side, two spacious bedrooms, both with access to a lovely terrace at the rear and a luxurious bathroom with walk-in rain shower.
The apartment is located in a quiet street in the very popular Helmersbuurt in Oud West; a neighborhood with a village character where everyone likes to come and feel right at home. Around the corner is the Jan Pieter Heijestraat with a wide range of design shops, eateries and coffee shops; a very nice street! For daily shopping you can also go to the wonderful Ten Kate Market. For relaxation and entertainment, the green Vondelpark is a few minutes' walk away. For a drink or dinner there are: Barrica Wine & Foodbar, Café Lennep, The Golden Brown bar, Café Cómodo, Flo's Appetizing Bagels or Levain et le Vin. The old converted tram depot De Hallen is just a few minutes by bike. In short: a neighborhood where you will not get bored easily.
The house is located on the second floor and has the following layout;
Entrance, entering the attractive and bright living room with space for a spacious sitting area and a cozy dining table. The tilt and turn windows and doors provide plenty of light and there is an open connection with the sleek, luxurious kitchen which is equipped with matt black kitchen cabinets and a Carrara marble worktop and is equipped with: matt black Smeg 6-burner gas stove, matt black Quooker Cube (boiling, sparkling and ice-cold still water from one tap), Miele dishwasher, Liebherr fridge and freezer combination and built-in matt black Smeg extractor hood. From the kitchen there is access to the sunny front balcony with attractive street view. The first spacious bedroom is located at the rear of the house and offers space for a double bed and has a custom-made matt black built-in wardrobe and green marble wall bedside tables. The second bedroom is also located at the rear and is now used as a workspace. This bedroom has a custom-made white built-in wardrobe. From both bedrooms there is access to the lovely and extended terrace. This is a nice place to relax or to enjoy a barbecue. The sun appears here from the end of the afternoon and the terrace is equipped with water, electricity, up & down lighting and a heater, making it a good place to stay in winter. The luxurious bathroom is equipped with: high-quality Carrara marble tiles, walk-in rain shower, washbasin with custom-made oak bathroom furniture, round mirror with LED lighting, touchscreen and heating, electric radiator and electric extraction. In the hall there is access to the separate toilet with fountain and also equipped with high-quality Carrara marble tiles. In addition, there is a separate storage cupboard with connection for white goods and central heating boiler. This cabinet can also be used as a wardrobe.
The entire house is equipped with trimless recessed spotlights and the entire living room (including kitchen) and master bedroom are equipped with a dimming module. Even for the floor of the communal stairwell, the same oak herringbone as in the house has been chosen, so that you immediately feel at home as soon as you enter the stairwell. The high ceilings (2.90 m) give the house an extra spacious feeling. The entire house was completely renovated in 2020 and transformed into a very luxurious, practically laid out and stylish apartment where every detail has been thought of. In addition, the entire building (including foundation, roof, front and rear facade, staircase, electricity and sewerage) has also been completely renovated and restored in 2020.
The house is located in a building that was built around 1903.
The house is located on private land.
- Building style: traditional building style with a flat roof.
- Frames: wooden frames with double glazing.
- Heating and hot water through HR central heating boiler, brand: Remeha, year of construction: 2020.
- Meter box: Modern group box with 16 groups and earth leakage circuit breaker.
- Energy label A.
In accordance with NEN 2580 measurement, the living area is 53.90 m2.
In accordance with NEN 2580 measurement, the building-related outdoor space is approximately 9.50 m2.
NB. The specified surface area is measured in accordance with NEN2580 and performed by a specialized company.
Municipality of Amsterdam, section T, number 7179 A-3.
DEED OF DEPARTURE
- The property is on 26-11-2020 by notary Mr. L. de Groot in Amsterdam split into 4 apartment rights.
- The apartment right A-3 is entitled to 59/401st share in the community.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- The VvE consists of 4 members and is professionally managed by Parel VvE Beheer Amsterdam.
- The service costs are € 67 per month.
- Entire building was renovated in 2020 including foundation, roof, front and rear facade, staircase, electricity and sewerage and split into 4 apartment rights.
- Practically laid out and stylish apartment.
- Two bedrooms on the quiet courtyard garden.
- Nice balcony at the front with sun from morning until the end of the afternoon.
- Large extended terrace at the rear with sun from late afternoon and equipped with water, electricity, up & down lighting and heater, making it a comfortable place even in winter.
- Modern kitchen with luxury (built-in) equipment (Miele, Liebherr, Smeg and Quooker Cube).
- Luxurious bathroom fully tiled with high-quality Carrara Marble
- Windows to the front fitted with custom linen roman blinds.
- Doors and windows in the master bedroom with custom-made linen curtains
- Luxurious and custom built-in wardrobes and bathroom furniture from MOOC interior.
- High-quality paint, Sikkens Alphacryl Pure Mat SF (the paint of the Rijksmuseum). The paint is extremely shock & stain resistant and easily removable
- The house is, among other things: equipped with; oak herringbone parquet floor, underfloor heating (entire house), Honeywell thermostat with WiFi, BTicino vide intercom with Wi-Fi, 4 internet and TV connections, 3 Sonos connections and Mechanical Duco ventilation.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily accessible by car from the ring road A-10 (S106). There are several tram and bus stops nearby. Paid parking is available on public roads Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to midnight and on Sundays from 12:00 pm to midnight. (www.amsterdam.nl). Possibility to apply for one parking permit.
The delivery will take place in consultation.
Read full description