It`s all history!! An amazing locationg at the city centre with a open water view, historical ships and old warehouses.
We have to offer a charming, cozy and light studio apartment which measures approx. 28 sqm. The monumentel building and apartement which are build in 1663 are totaly renovated. The apartement is located at the frontside and second floor. Have it`s own living, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.
Common entrance at the ground floor, entry the apartement at the second floor, hall, bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet, living/bedroom and open kitchen which offers you all modern equipment.
- Lease hold by the municipality of Amsterdam;
- Paid till 2034.
Association of owners:
- Active and financial healty;
- Professional managed by VVE beheer Amsterdam;
- Association fee monthly € 57,31,-
- Renovation of the staircase at the next meeting.
- Approx. 28 sqm;
- Storage downstairs approx. 5 sqm;
- Well maintaind and renovated;
- Tax valuation 1-1-2019 € 225.000,-
- Common bike storage downstairs;
- Heating system 2014;
- Delivery in consultation.
The apartement is located at a quiet part of the city centre and minutes away from the Scheepsvaart musuem, Nemo, the liberary, Artis, Hortus, Dappermarket, central station and highway A10.
The old Navybase with it`s good restaurants and bars, beautiful park, possibility to swim is located at the corner. At walking distance several bars and restaurands like The Plantage, Brewery `t IJ, Hanneke`s Boom and the Sheepskameel. Publictransport is around, bus stop infront of the apartment and Central station at 5 minutes cycling. By car your in a couple of minutes at the A10.
Read full description