Characteristic detached villa with a driveway for multiple cars and a deep west-facing backyard. With a total residential floor area of ca. 251 sqm and a 792 sqm lot.
Ground floor: large entrance, restroom with a toilet and washbasin. The hall also accesses the large storage cellar with a separate heating unit area. The living room is exceptionally spacious with a floor area of approximately 85 sqm and multiple sight lines toward the front garden and backyard. The entire rear living room facade is made of glass, creating an exquisitely bright living space.
The roomy L-shaped kitchen/lounge is fitted with a 6-burner gas cooker, oven, range hood, American refrigerator/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, deep-fryer and a large porcelain sink. The countertop is made of granite. The kitchen accesses the large utility room with the fittings for the laundry station. This room can be converted into a sauna space (fitted with high-voltage power).
The kitchen and the living room open to a fabulous patio overlooking the secluded garden - the perfect spot to enjoy the sunshine.
First floor: the landing accesses all rooms. At the front is a bedroom that currently serves as a walk-in dressing room. The second front bedroom is spacious and opens to the balcony at the front. The main bedroom at the rear opens to the west-facing roof deck and the bathroom with a walk-in shower and double vanity. The second restroom can be accessed both from the bathroom and the hall.
Second floor: this level includes two lovely bedrooms, both with dormers. The front bedroom also features a bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet. By adding two larger dormers, the space would allow for a larger bathroom and larger bedrooms. This will add nearly 10 sqm of extra floor space.
The property is in a central location in Amstelveen in the Elsrijk neighborhood nearby Stadshart.
An area with a host of amenities, nearby a shopping mall, Amsterdamse Bos, J.P. Thijssenpark and De Braak.
Excellent connectivity by public transportation with service to Amsterdam and Schiphol. Equally favorable location relative to the A1, A2 and A4 highways via A9.
• Usable residential floor area approximately 251 sqm
• Expansive lot of 792 sqm
• Alternative layout options for the second floor: please consult the alternative floorplan
• Two-car carport
• Ample curbside parking
• Living room extension added in 1991; the kitchen, utility room and storage were newly built in 1999/2000
• First-floor bedrooms fitted with air conditioning
• All window frames made of stove enameled aluminum with insulation glazing
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
For more information, the brochure and floorplan, please consult our website!
Read full description