Very charming, stylish and well-designed canal apartment with fantastic views, located on the most beautiful part of the canal area, at the height of the “9 streets” and opposite the 5-star hotel “The Dylan”. The apartment is located on the first floor of a beautiful monumental building with very high ceilings (2.70 meters) and a stately entrance with elevator! The spacious and attractive living room with gas fireplace has three large sliding windows at the front from floor to ceiling, giving a beautiful view of the Keizersgracht. The semi-open design kitchen of the Boffi brand is located in the middle of the apartment and is equipped with various built-in appliances. The bedroom is located at the quiet rear of the house. From here you can reach the small but nice sunny private terrace. The luxurious tiled bathroom has a shower and washbasin. The toilet is separate. There is a private storage room in the basement. The building was renovated on a large scale in 1999, including a new foundation.
The apartment is located on the first floor and has a stately entrance from the ground floor. Entrance, hall with fitted wardrobes. The living room with cozy gas fireplace and oak parquet floor (Hungarian point floor) is located at the front of the house and has a beautiful view over the canal. The design kitchen of the Boffi brand has various built-in appliances such as an oven, extractor hood, dishwasher and a fridge / freezer combination. The bedroom is located at the quiet rear of the house and has an en-suite bathroom which is fully tiled in light gray marble and equipped with a shower and washbasin. From the bedroom there is access to the sunny private outdoor space.
In accordance with NEN2580 measurement, the usable area is 62,6 m².
The surface of the shed is 4,6 m².
NB. The specified area is measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
The apartment is located in a building that was built around 1740 and where the British Council was previously located. The building was renovated on a large scale in 1999, including the foundation.
Traditional architectural style with a sloping roof covered with tiles.
Wooden frames with single glazing.
Electricity: 5 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker.
Hot water and heating by central heating boiler Vaillant (built around 2010).
Oak parquet floor.
The property is located on private land.
- The Association of Owners consists of 10 owners and is professionally managed by XS VvE Beheer.
- The Association is conducted under the name "Le Nouvel Empereur".
- The service costs are € 198.35 per month.
- It concerns a healthy and active VvE with sufficient cash reserves.
- Airbnb is not allowed by the VvE.
- Located in one of the most beautiful places in Amsterdam and the most beautiful part of the Keizersgracht in the vicinity of the “9 streets”.
- Because of the beautiful large windows and the location on the first floor there is a fantastic view of the canal!
- Very high ceilings (2.70 meters).
- The building is equipped with an elevator.
- There is a private storage room in the basement, with connection for a washing machine, which is also accessible by elevator.
- The apartment has a sunny private outdoor space of approximately 5 m2.
- It is a national monument.
- New foundation.
- The house is ideal for use as a pied-à-terre.
The apartment is located in a beautiful building in a very popular location on the beautiful Keizersgracht. Because of its location on the first floor and the beautiful large windows from floor to ceiling, there is a fantastic view of the canal and the five-star hotel “The Dylan” opposite. This beautiful location is the heart of the famous 9 streets, the western part of the canal belt with many small shops and restaurants. By bike you can reach the cozy Jordaan with lots of nice cafes, restaurants and the Noordermarkt. The historic center of Amsterdam with Dam Square and the famous Kalverstraat shopping street is only a 5-minute walk away.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily accessible by car. There are several tram stops nearby (including tram line 13 and 17 and various bus lines). Paid parking is available on public roads from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 12:00 am and on Sunday from 12:00 pm to 12:00 am. For the most recent information regarding permits and parking, please refer the website of the Municipality.
Delivery will take place in consultation.
Read full description