Beautifully renovated and attractive apartment with 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a lovely roof terrace and a view over the canal. The apartment consists of the front house and the back house on the second and third floor, which gives the house a playful layout. The building is a national monument. It was split in separate apartment rights in 2015 and completely renovated. High-quality materials have been used, including a beautiful herringbone oak wooden floor. Foundation repair was carried out in 1997.
General entrance with stairs to the second floor. Entrance hall with separate toilet. The bright and spacious living room is located at the front. From here you have a beautiful view over the canal. The stairs from the living room take you to the third floor.
Landing with a spacious bedroom on the left and right, located in the ridge of the building. The charm of the beams make it cozy. In the middle is the luxurious bathroom with a walk-in shower, sink, toilet and design radiator.
The cozy living kitchen is located in the back house on the second floor. The luxurious kitchen is handle-free, with white high-gloss cabinet doors and a composite worktop, equipped with all built-in appliances; combi oven, fridge-/ freezer, 6 burner gas hob with luxury hood, dishwasher and washer / dryer combi.
There is enough space for a large dining table. The many windows and the cozy atmosphere make this a space where you will often want to be.
The stairs from the kitchen take you to the back house on the third floor. Here is the third spacious bedroom, with its own modern bathroom with walk-in shower, sink and design radiator.
The private roof terrace can be reached via the rear bedroom of the front house and the bedroom in the back house.
The property is located on a popular part of the Keizersgracht, in the middle of the 9 streets, between the Huidenstraat and the Wolvenstraat. The Jordaan, the Rijksmuseum and the Vondelpark can be reached by bike within minutes.
Leidseplein is close by for an evening out. Numerous excellent and well-known restaurants and cafes are within walking distance. Of course, the heart of the center of Amsterdam can also be reached on foot in a few minutes.
The property is conveniently located to public transport, Central Station is only a 5 minute bike ride away and several tram and bus stops are within a few minutes walk.
Parking is possible by means of a permit system, we refer you to the website of the municipality of Amsterdam for current information about parking permits. Visitors can park on the street at an hourly or daily rate.
- The owners association consists of 10 apartment rights and currently 6 members.
- The service costs are currently approximately E 26,75 per month.
- The property was completely renovated and split in separate apartment rights in 2015.
The property is located on ground lease. The canon currently amounts to E 7.199,26 per year. The option to buy off everlasting ground lease has been requested on time, you can switch under the favorable conditions.
- Beautifully renovated turnkey apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a roof terrace and a beautiful view over the Keizersgracht;
- In accordance with the NEN2580 standard, the living area is 95 m2;
- Foundation repair was carried out in 1997;
- Roof terrace is licensed;
- In 2015 the house was completely and thoroughly renovated with a modern and attractive finish.
- It is a national monument.
- Located in a very popular location at the 9 streets, on a beautiful part of the canals and surrounded by the historic city center of Amsterdam.
Delivery will take place in consultation.
Read full description