This is a tastefully unfurnished canal apartment measuring approx. 300m2 with a beautiful GARDEN (approx. 100m2) on the Keizersgracht canal around the corner from the Leidsegracht canal. The apartment is well laid out with few stairs and a lot of lateral space. There are 4 spacious bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a spacious live-in kitchen with fireplace on the ground floor and a beautiful double living room on the first floor with high ceilings, plenty of natural daylight and magnificent views of the canal through high windows. In addition there is a guest house with a bathroom in the garden.
This property has a beautiful location on a canal, near the “De Negen Straatjes” (nine streets shopping area) and the Jordaan neighbourhood, the Leidsestraat, Leidseplein and the Vondelpark. The hotspots of Amsterdam’s restaurants, cafes, shops, theatres and cinemas are all within walking or cycling distance. Public transport (tram, bus) connections to all parts of the city, as well as to the Central Station, or Amsterdam Zuid (financial area) are only a 3-minute walk from the apartment.
A neat communal entrance leads to the apartment, located on the first two floors at the front side of the house and on three floors at the back. On the ground floor is a large and recently renovated kitchen, with a fireplace and windows on both the canal and the quiet garden side. At the back of this floor is the first bedroom with a bathroom and French doors leading directly to the garden. The large, centrally-located historical staircase connects all the other spaces together.
In the garden is a charming guest house equipped with a bedroom/sitting room and a bathroom.
On the first floor at the front of the property is a spacious, bright double living room with approx. 5 meter high ceilings and three tall windows offering great views of the canal. At the back of this floor is the second bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and an open aspect view of the gardens of the Keizersgracht and Herengracht canal houses.
On the second floor at the rear of the apartment is the master bedroom also with a spacious ensuite bathroom and the same quiet garden view.
The lower ground floor has a spacious fourth bedroom / family room with windows and a fourth bathroom plus a large storage and utility room.
- Magnificent Canal views to the front and quiet garden side bedrooms to the back;
- Large stylish live-in kitchen with modern built-in appliances;
- Many authentic features and appointments;
- Wooden floors throughout the apartment;
- In the main house: four large bedrooms and four bathrooms;
- Luxury guest house with its own bathroom in garden;
- Preference for rental to expats;
- Preference for non-smoking tenants;
- Preference to use landlord’s cleaner, on the account of the tenants;
- No pets are allowed;
- Rental is subject to approval by the landlord;
- Three months deposit, due to it’s national monumental value;
- Available for immediate rental;
- The apartment will be rented unfurnished;
- Garden maintenance twice a year will be provide by the landlord;
- Service costs of € PM per month, cleaning and lighting of communal areas;
- Rental price € 7,750.00 excluding gas, water, electricity utilities and other monthly costs incurred by the tenant;
includes the service and maintenance of the central heating system and the annual sweeping of the chimney.
Read full description